Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 (skylake)

@vizshrc still doesn't work what? Only audio in internal speakers?
Did you use my config with my kexts and ACPI patch and clean all older kexts and patch?
Also try to reset NVRAM.
I think I must clean /system/library/extensions all files.right?I need mount -uw /system/library

I think I must clean /system/library/extensions all files.right?I need mount -uw /system/library
You should delete only those kexts that you injected through the Clover, usually in /Library/Extension
Perhaps some place their keksts in /system/library/extensions although this has long been bad practice
But you shouldn't delete the original apple kexts, otherwise you will have to completely reinstall the system
Perhaps once, for some reason, you replaced the original AppleHDA.kext in the /system/library/extensions folder in this case you need to restore the original in some way
After completing the process of cleaning the injected kexts, run the command
sudo kextcache -i /
If you will do everything correctly, then after the reboot everything should work for you.

w
You should delete only those kexts that you injected through the Clover, usually in /Library/Extension
Perhaps some place their keksts in /system/library/extensions although this has long been bad practice
But you shouldn't delete the original apple kexts, otherwise you will have to completely reinstall the system
Perhaps once, for some reason, you replaced the original AppleHDA.kext in the /system/library/extensions folder in this case you need to restore the original in some way
After completing the process of cleaning the injected kexts, run the command
sudo kextcache -i /
If you will do everything correctly, then after the reboot everything should work for you.
I think you are right, but I have no idea about how to restore AppleHDA.kext.Maybe you can give me a AppleHDA.kext.I will replace it in the /system.library/extensions.here's my AppleHDA.kext

Attachments

• AppleHDA.png
    AppleHDA.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 29
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
@vizshrc I have the same AppleHDA.kext on my Big Sur.

Audio is now available, but I believe it will not work after restarting. For the time being, I can only rely on luck to use it.

Thank you for your help. I am ignorant and reckless and can't find the error. Your enthusiastic guidance makes me unforgettable. Thank you.

use PlistEditPro to edit your config,.plist

find XhciPortLimit and set to false

find your kext section and removing the kexts you have regarding wifi and bluetooth and replacing the order as above
thank you, I'm under kernel 18.7.0 Mojave, and the WIFI is working, but the bluetooth doesn't.

thank you, I'm under kernel 18.7.0 Mojave, and the WIFI is working, but the bluetooth doesn't.
The webcan isn't work either at 13,1 or 13,2

What is the name of the network card you are using

I find the audio is work when I boot with HDMI.Even if HDMI is removed at this time, the built-in sound card still works.And The color display is very strange under the HDMI screen.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 1.52.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 1.52.31 PM.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Back