[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, Intel HD 530) Using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck on this screen

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-10-04 at 00.04.14.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-10-04 at 00.04.14.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 186
I have this computer and I have downloaded Mac Os High Sierra from the Mac Appstore, and I ran Unibeast and it installed successfully, I have the appropriate bios settings and when I boot into the flashdrive, it won't show a bootloader, it will just boot straight into it, then some code will come up on screen, and the apple logo will appear with a loading bar but then it will just stay like that and it won't move. I've tried everything I can think of but nothing seems to work. I am new to mac and hackintoshing so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I have this computer and I have downloaded Mac Os High Sierra from the Mac Appstore, and I ran Unibeast and it installed successfully, I have the appropriate bios settings and when I boot into the flashdrive, it won't show a bootloader, it will just boot straight into it, then some code will come up on screen, and the apple logo will appear with a loading bar but then it will just stay like that and it won't move. I've tried everything I can think of but nothing seems to work. I am new to mac and hackintoshing so any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Read up on the FAQ first:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Link to laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Does anyone have a config.plist for High Sierra for this laptop? Because the one that I have now doesn't work because its only for Sierra

Does anyone have a config.plist for High Sierra for this laptop? Because the one that I have now doesn't work because its only for Sierra
you can search mine(crackself) on GitHub, hope not too late for you

does anyone know how to get iMessage and FaceTime working on this laptop?

Hi, I followed the instructions in the guide to the letter but I'm still having some problems after patching the DSDT/SSDT files and rebooting. First and foremost, my audio isn't working.

I've tried the suggested fixes laid out in the thread, i.e. deleting the kexts and reinstalling, then rebuilding the kextcache. I did this several times to no avail. Rehabman mentioned some settings in the config.plist, namely HDAS to HDEF and the layout-id, and I took care of both of those (or at least I think I did). I wasn't sure where the layout-id was, but another guide directed me to Devices >Reset HDA and then I set Inject to 11 to match the codec for ALC256. The third setting was fix IQR, which IIRC is something I did via patch in the DSDT.aml, correct? So I should be alright I think.

My Wifi also isn't working but I'll try to sort that out myself as per the FAQ. If you could please just help me out with the audio for now. I wouldn't even ask for help but I've been banging my head against the wall all day. Thanks

Attachments

• debug_17380.zip
    3 MB · Views: 155
wrong topic sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back