Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, Intel HD 530) Using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've tried to make a clean install a lot of times but only the first time screen after "sleep" worked fine

No idea what you mean by "first time screen".
"Sleep" and "Display sleep" are completely different things.

No idea what you mean by "first time screen".
"Sleep" and "Display sleep" are completely different things.
first time i have installed el capitan on my dell 7559. I'm sorry for my bad english:(

first time i have installed el capitan on my dell 7559. I'm sorry for my bad english:(

Perhaps you should review what you did in the first time, and compare with current procedures.

Perhaps you should review what you did in the first time, and compare with current procedures.
i followed exactly tutorial of Johnnnnnnnnnny [Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 El Capitan Hackintosh (Dual Boot With Windows)

I have the same problem of nirj11 in the other thread

i did what you said and now it fixed my sleep problems but now i have graphics lags and the brightness is on maximum all the time and i can't change it..

Post #1 reads:

What i have to do to change this kexts with the new one? or i have to make a clean install of el capitan?

Last edited:
i followed exactly tutorial of Johnnnnnnnnnny [Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 El Capitan Hackintosh (Dual Boot With Windows)

The thread you are replying to is for a guide written by 'dodvip123'.
Perhaps you are posting in the wrong thread.
Unless you know what you are doing, don't attempt to mix guides.

The thread you are replying to is for a guide written by 'dodvip123'.
Perhaps you are posting in the wrong thread.
Unless you know what you are doing, don't attempt to mix guides.

ok, i'll continue in the other thread

I cant see my internal drive in disk utility in sierra installation(just only showing sierra usb on disk utiility). do you have any idea how to fix this? Im using dell 5559 i7 lap. I'm also select the AHCI in sata.

I cant see my internal drive in disk utility in sierra installation(just only showing sierra usb on disk utiility). do you have any idea how to fix this? Im using dell 5559 i7 lap. I'm also select the AHCI in sata.
Use SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext in efi-clover-kext-other

What kind of SSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back