Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 79
  • kext+pmset.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 72
i'm sorry:banghead::banghead:

You have duplicate PNLF symbols in your ACPI/patched set. Do not apply "Brightness Fix" to any other file other than DSDT.
The ioreg shows now that IntelBacklight.kext is loading.

You might try other ig-platform-id values. Not sure of the exact nature of your issue, as you haven't described it completely.

I'm surprised sleep/wake is working at all, given you're using USB WiFi (it typically causes sleep/wake instability).

You have duplicate PNLF symbols in your ACPI/patched set. Do not apply "Brightness Fix" to any other file other than DSDT.
The ioreg shows now that IntelBacklight.kext is loading.

You might try other ig-platform-id values. Not sure of the exact nature of your issue, as you haven't described it completely.

I'm surprised sleep/wake is working at all, given you're using USB WiFi (it typically causes sleep/wake instability).
I've applied brightness fix only in dsdt. I have the problem also without using USB ports. Tomorrow I will upload a video to show you what happens after sleep. I can generate another "archive.zip" with all files after sleep to see if they are changed?
First time I have installed El capitan in this laptop, wake after sleep worked well, only issue was that ethernet didn't work after sleep.

Last edited:
With that short duration of lid close, no sleep was actually happening (it is display sleep only).
See if the same thing happens with a short duration Apple->Sleep.

It's the same. After apple->sleep, ethernet results disconnected and don't work until next reboot

Last edited:
It's the same. After apple->sleep, ethernet results disconnected and don't work until next reboot

A short duration Apple->Sleep should not affect Ethernet (sleep doesn't begin until after 15-20 seconds).
Please be clear about what you're doing.

A short duration Apple->Sleep should not affect Ethernet (sleep doesn't begin until after 15-20 seconds).
Please be clear about what you're doing.
If i sleep shortly ethernet works (like when i close the lid shortly) but screen makes glitch. If i go to sleep (for 15-20 sec) ethernet don't work and screen makes glitch.

If i sleep shortly ethernet works (like when i close the lid shortly) but screen makes glitch. If i go to sleep (for 15-20 sec) ethernet don't work and screen makes glitch.

Two separate problems. Suggest you work on each independently.

Two separate problems. Suggest you work on each independently.
i've tried to make a clean install a lot of times but only the first time screen after "sleep" worked fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back