Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, Intel HD 530) Using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for your guide! however the audio card is still not working. I have already edited DSDT and changed the layout id as 3. I also inject in clover config file. Is there anyone who knows what I should I do? Thank you!

Hi,I use AppleHDA Patcher making ALC256 work

Could you please tell me how to use AppleHDA patcher for ALC256? I didn't find the file for it...

Try removing FixHDA_8000 and FixHPET_0010 from your config.plist.
Also, you have the _OSI->XOSI patch but no SSDT-XOSI.aml (big mistake).

Hello sir, I also have some problems about the audio cards. I tried to use cloverHDA with layoud-id injection 13, AppleALC with layoud-id injection 13, and AppleHDA_ALC256+CodecCommender+layoud-id injection 3, none of them works. Could you please help me? Thank you so much!

Attachments

• ioreg.zip
    660.4 KB · Views: 102
Oh, I got you. I am sorry. I used the old version of it. So after I got the patched AppleHDA, what should I do next? Do I need to patch the AppleHDA in config.plist? How about the layout-id? Thank you so much!
when you read the instructions that come with it...... :)

there are a few options, for ease of use, you can installed the patched AppleHDA that it creates or you can use vanilla and use clover patches, up to you

when you read the instructions that come with it...... :)

there are a few options, for ease of use, you can installed the patched AppleHDA that it creates or you can use vanilla and use clover patches, up to you

Thank you so much! It works!

Need some advise as after upgrading from 10.12 to 10.12.4, unable to boot up. The error is "still waiting for root device".
Just before displaying this error, the listing show on screen as attached image1 before changing to image 2.

Kindly advise please, thanks.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 116
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    734.9 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back