Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, Intel HD 530) Using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh forgot to mention, great guide dodvip123 very straight forward and easy to follow. Thanks to you my laptop finally has OS X El Capitan working perfectly.

Oh forgot to mention, great guide dodvip123 very straight forward and easy to follow. Thanks to you my laptop finally has OS X El Capitan working perfectly.
Glad it helped you :)

I'm looking to purchase one of the BCM9435Z for my new hackintosh (thanks again to your guide), and was just wondering does this card (BCM9435Z) have full support for bluetooth, WI-FI, handoff and all typical features out of the box ? Or does it require kexts or some type of edit ? Lastly, you can purchase this card new from Dell by calling them and simply asking to purchase it ? Correct me if I'm wrong and thanks in advance.

I'm looking to purchase one of the BCM9435Z for my new hackintosh (thanks again to your guide), and was just wondering does this card (BCM9435Z) have full support for bluetooth, WI-FI, handoff and all typical features out of the box ? Or does it require kexts or some type of edit ? Lastly, you can purchase this card new from Dell by calling them and simply asking to purchase it ? Correct me if I'm wrong and thanks in advance.
I have a Dell BCM94352Z and the included kexts in the download from the OP enabled both wifi and bluetooth without any problem.

Last edited:
I ordered the card from AliExpress and it's fully functional with the kexts from Rehabman (provided in Dell_7559 package)

Anyone try installing macOS sierra public beta yet? I'm wondering if the kexts we use from the Dell_7559 package are compatible with 10.12.

Anyone try installing macOS sierra public beta yet? I'm wondering if the kexts we use from the Dell_7559 package are compatible with 10.12.

idem, i'm in queue for this question too :)
specifically, about the updates? can be done via mac appstore or need to wait "special releases"? Or after an update, need to do something (like reinstall clover or something like)?

Another question, how is the boot time with ssd? (like a macbook pro retina?)

You should make a partition for that. There is a tonymac guide for creating a bootable macOS Sierra installer. You can try to use the kexts in the package and report back.
idem, i'm in queue for this question too :)
specifically, about the updates? can be done via mac appstore or need to wait "special releases"? Or after an update, need to do something (like reinstall clover or something like)?

Another question, how is the boot time with ssd? (like a macbook pro retina?)
boot time is under 10 seconds with a SSD

i'm stuck after booting OS X from external (usb)... All verbose line will be displayed, and after stuck a black screen

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten success with the Dell inspiron 7559 with i5-6300hq processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back