Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, Intel HD 530) Using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
help me. I did not install mac os created by USB . Full faulty . Who can help me create . dell 7559 4k i7 . thank you very much

help me. I did not install mac os created by USB . Full faulty . Who can help me create . dell 7559 4k i7 . thank you very much

You will need to provide detailed specifics on your problem.

Ok, so I followed the guide to the best of my knowledge of hackintoshes. I am trying to install 10.11.5, and I can get the installer to boot just fine. The only problem is, Disk Utility/System Information/Terminal 'diskutil list' will not read any of my SATA internal drives (I have a 1TB HDD and 512GB SSD). I've read that having SATA problems is common on Skylake, and I've tried both the AppleAPIC patch and a 100_series_unsupported.kext file that I've found online, but neither produce any results. I've attached my EFI folder (sans the APIC patch or unsupported.kext) that boots, but doesn't show me any of my SATA devices, and my laptop info is in my signature. Does anyone know what's going on here?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 99
Ok, so I followed the guide to the best of my knowledge of hackintoshes. I am trying to install 10.11.5, and I can get the installer to boot just fine. The only problem is, Disk Utility/System Information/Terminal 'diskutil list' will not read any of my SATA internal drives (I have a 1TB HDD and 512GB SSD). I've read that having SATA problems is common on Skylake, and I've tried both the AppleAPIC patch and a 100_series_unsupported.kext file that I've found online, but neither produce any results. I've attached my EFI folder (sans the APIC patch or unsupported.kext) that boots, but doesn't show me any of my SATA devices, and my laptop info is in my signature. Does anyone know what's going on here?

The problem is you're dropping all OEM SSDTs with DropOem=true. You cannot drop SSDTs without providing replacements in ACPI/patched. When you drop the SSDT for SATA, you break the SATA drivers.

Note: AppleAPIC patch is not need (and should not be used) in current OS X.

I have tried many times tied to install mac os usb but met one errors. anyone can help me install mac os created for dell usb i7 7559 4k

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 136
The problem is you're dropping all OEM SSDTs with DropOem=true. You cannot drop SSDTs without providing replacements in ACPI/patched. When you drop the SSDT for SATA, you break the SATA drivers.

Note: AppleAPIC patch is not need (and should not be used) in current OS X.
Thank you!! That was exactly what I needed!

But now I've run into another problem... I created my HFS+ partition in Macdrive to be 512GB on my 1TB hard drive, leaving the remaining half of the drive unallocated. Upon booting to the installer, I used Disk Utility and enabled Journaling on the HFS+ partition using File>Enable Journaling. I closed Disk Utility, and went to install. About 10 seconds into installing, I got an error saying that "The target disk is too small for this operation." I looked in the installer logs, but there weren't any errors pertaining to storage. If the other half (close to 500gb) of the space is unallocated, shouldn't the installer not have any issues creating the recovery partition/whatever else it needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back