Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 El Capitan Hackintosh (Dual Boot With Windows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried also without wifi usb but it's the same.
in config.plist>system parameters>inject kext i must use yes or detect?
with ig-platform 0x19160002 – Skylake ULT GT2 opening lid works fine but fans are always on. what happens?

Use google/search to find a list of ig-platform-id values.
You could also extract them from the framebuffer binary.
Typically InjectKexts=Detect such that kext injection is not in effect when FakeSMC.kext is installed to the system volume.

With ig-platform-id 0x19160002 – Skylake ULT lid problem are solved but audio don't works.

With ig-platform-id 0x19160002 – Skylake ULT lid problem are solved but audio don't works.

What kind of audio?
Onboard audio or HDMI/DP audio?

What kind of audio?
Onboard audio or HDMI/DP audio?

today it works well.
Well, i think to have too much kext in clover. I have installed the same in S/L/E. can you tell me which kext i have to delete from S/L/E and from clover?

Attachments

• 10.11.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 95
Hey guys,

I have an issue sorry if this was already resolved. Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do when I mount EFI from the hackintosh system that you just installed and it doesn't have an EFI folder? It just has an Apple folder.

Regards,
Jeff

Hey guys,

I have an issue sorry if this was already resolved. Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do when I mount EFI from the hackintosh system that you just installed and it doesn't have an EFI folder? It just has an Apple folder.

Regards,
Jeff

It means you forgot to install Clover and configure it.

Thank you @RehabMan

EDIT: Mis-read all is good now

Update: Completed my Hackintosh confirmed working for BIOS 1.2.0

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 10.39.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 10.39.54 PM.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
@RehabMan

I've finished the guide but I think I may have done some things wrong along the way.

I have a few issues that I've found (I believe it's because of the kexts that were placed in /System/Library/Extensions aren't working properly but I did use KextBeast) -
- Audio
- Bluetooth
- Backlit Keyboard
- 2 Finger Scrolling (doesn't scroll need to navigate with bar on the browser)

EDIT: I get the cannot be properly installed for each kext

Update: Fixed, kext's were installed improperly I have replaced original kext files from /System/Library/Extensions instead of placing on Desktop

Everything works great now! Works with BIO's 1.2.0. Big thank you to OP for this amazing guide and RehabMan for his support

Last edited:
thanks,nice guide,flollowing this,I boot into my dell 7559 (i5),but it turn packages broken when install to my HDD,trying redownload once agian.
one thing to feedback, it turn error:
OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi
Using Reloc block: no, Hibernate wake: no
and my solution is to change the menmory from slot A to B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back