Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 7559 El Capitan Hackintosh (Dual Boot With Windows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to press power button to wake from sleep too.

That is not unusual. Many laptops cannot wake from PS2. And we generally disable USB wake due to "instant wake".

Here is my whole working CLOVER folder of installed system. I doubt it will help you though.
Thanks!
How did you change that when you open the screen it will not turn on until you press the power button?
On my laptop when i open the screen it will turn on...

I followed the guide and I still can't boot into the installer. I am using the i5-6300HQ version. I get stuck at reloc block : no, hibernate wake : no. What can I do?

I followed the guide and I still can't boot into the installer. I am using the i5-6300HQ version. I get stuck at reloc block : no, hibernate wake : no. What can I do?

attach EFI/clover folder

Any of you guys did the update for .6 version ?

Here is my whole working CLOVER folder of installed system. I doubt it will help you though.
Ok i tried this CLOVER folder and it didnt change anything..actually my screen froze a few times and i had to restart my laptop but the flickering lines after sleep is still there..
I notice that the laptop doesn't have to sleep, even if the screen turn off for second when it goes back on all the display is flickering..
How do i fix this problem??
Everything is working perfect! Just this problem left now..
Thanks!

Fantastic guide, thanks for making this. One thing, I think you mean "BCM94352Z" for the wifi card (you forgot the 2 :) )

Also, I would like to mention how I solved two issues:

1. Kernel Panic (Page Fault) during install
I installed an extra stick of RAM before, but I had to take it out for the installer to run. After it was done, I just popped it back in.

2. No battery % and no Audio

Remove audio kext for S/L/E, boot without caches, then rebuild caches with "sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /"
Reinstall the kexts with kextbeast, rebuild caches, reboot, and you are good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back