Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 15 3543 - macOS 10.14.X - Broadwell (i3-5005u)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AnonymousMacPC For Getting Correct Keyboard Keys, I Used your Clover Folder Still not able to Command Key Working. Shortcuts with command key are not working and also symbols with Shift key are behaving weirdly If you know Any Fix please tell me man

Last edited:
@AnonymousMacPC For Getting Correct Keyboard Keys, I Used your Clover Folder Still not able to Command Key Working. Shortcuts with command key are not working and also symbols with Shift key are behaving weirdly If you know Any Fix please tell me man
Fix for Command key working, are in keyboard settings of the System Preferences.

Fix for ~ and |, not completely sure.

@AnonymousMacPC I have SSD installed in main drive and I installed my HDD in DVD- Tray. Now the Problem is after I'm booting into Mac it's always showing the disk you've initialised was not readable by Mac. How can I fix this problem?

Last edited:
@AnonymousMacPC I have SSD installed in main drive and I installed my HDD in DVD- Tray. Now the Problem is after I'm booting into Mac it's always showing the disk you've initialised was not readable by Mac. How can I fix this problem?
Have you already formatted the HDD?

@AnonymousMacPC I Solved this problem this was happened due to Windows having Dynamic Partitions. After installing SSD, i've installed windows 10 into and left my HDD for Storage, At that time These HDD paritions converted to Dynamic partitions. Again I Formatted and installed macOs mojave on the Same SSD. This is the reason "the disk you've intialiazed was not readble by this computer" error was thrown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back