CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.90GHz
Graphics
Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
For your installation did you use Multibeast? You didn't say at all.
No, I used Clover and manually added all the required files to the zip bundle in OP. You shouldn't need it.

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 5378
CPU
Graphics
Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
Just one question, how long does the battery last ?
Mine manages just over 2h
Mine gets a longer battery than 2 hours. Did you create a DSDT, or are you using my old one that I had removed?

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I'm a big noob at Hackintoshing and have one last question. How do you put Kext in /L/E? I know how to put kext in S/L/E with Kext Wizard but I have no idea how to put them into /L/E. Thank you very much.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I'm a big noob at Hackintoshing and have one last question. How do you put Kext in /L/E? I know how to put kext in S/L/E with Kext Wizard but I have no idea how to put them into /L/E. Thank you very much.
I found out how to get to /Library/Extensions but when I drag and drop the files from the zip file to /L/E it says "System Extension Cannot Be Used".

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I found out how to get to /Library/Extensions but when I drag and drop the files from the zip file to /L/E it says "System Extension Cannot Be Used".
Code:
sudo cp -R KextToInstall.kext /Library/Extensions
delete the kext you manually copied into extensions first

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Code:
sudo cp -R KextToInstall.kext /Library/Extensions
delete the kext you manually copied into extensions first
That seemed to work thanks. Last issue I'm having is Audio, I put all the correct Kext in the corresponding locations, however I'm still not getting any audio.

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 5378
CPU
Graphics
Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
That seemed to work thanks. Last issue I'm having is Audio, I put all the correct Kext in the corresponding locations, however I'm still not getting any audio.
Try this config.plist.

Attachments

Motherboard
13-5378 (Clover)
CPU
Graphics
Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
So I created an install key by following these instructions exactly:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/unibeast-install-macos-sierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/#create_unibeast

When I choose Boot to Mac form USB from the Clover menu The apple logo pops up and the loading bar stays on the very first step.

I have tried 2 separate 32 gb usbs (one USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0)

Unibeast seems not to work or something. I have followed all the preliminary steps EXCEPT I have not switched out the wifi card yet. Could that have something to do with it?

Thanks for all the help

- EDIT -

NEVERMIND - I didnt realise the EFI partition popped up after the install USB finished creating. Once I unmount it I cannot figure out how to remount it but I copied over the files before unmounting and it worked! Currently installing now, will let you know how it goes.

Last edited: