Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell 15 5577 Works with 10.13.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me, may I ask how did you get the Intel HD Graphics 630 working? And also, what System Definition did you choose?

hello, can you upload your init config.plist when you install mac mirrors firstly, my compute is same with yours, but i can't see my mac mirrors in clover guide, sorry, my English is not so good, can you understand me?

Last edited:
hello, can you upload your init config.plist when you install mac mirrors firstly, my compute is same with yours, but i can't see my mac mirrors in clover guide,

What do you mean by "mac mirrors"?

sorry, my English is not so good, can you understand me?

No.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Perhaps I should start a new post but OP were you able to get the trackpad to work with gestures? I have the same laptop as you but mine has the 7700HQ instead.

2. What's Working
  • Native power management
  • Intel GPU
  • Audio
  • TrackPad
  • Wi-Fi
  • Blutooth
  • Ethernet
  • HDMI video
  • USB
  • Built-in camera
  • Built-in mic
3. What's Not Working
  • Card reader
  • Backlight control (I just didn't solve this problem)
  • HDMI audio (not tested)
  • Fn not very clear (maybe caused by Karabiner?)
hi can you tell me how you make hdmi video to work? as I know Hdmi is connected to gtx1050 so I just wonder how you did it as I have same model laptop on high Sierra and everything working except hdmi video

hello guys, i am apt to buy this model. I'll wanting it to be my editing laptop- though the specs are promising, how will you rate the screen for accuracy, flickering etc.? Thanks!

Can you please, attach your EFI folder? did you use the one attached to this threat in a previous page?
THANKS!!!!!
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back