Contribute
Register

GUIDE : CustoMac Mini 2012 | H77N-WIFI | i3-3225 | HD4000 | OS X 10.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attached is an OpenCore EFI that I have working with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770. You will need to generate your own PlatformInfo using GenSMBIOS. Change the name of the config file too.

All logging has been deactivated and post install cosmetics have been added. Enjoy!

Attachments

• GA-H77N-WiFi OC EFI.zip
    57.9 MB · Views: 185
Updated to Big Sur with no problems using the EFI I posted. Only problem is that my Energy Saver only shows 1 slider. It is missing the one where you can put your computer to sleep. This is due to my MacPro 6,1 profile. There is a way to fix it but I am having problem re-adding the kext I modified. I am sure the answer is somewhere to be found on this site. :)

Is it true that GTX 680 won't be working reliably in tandem with Catalina/Big Sur (as it was once a recommended dgpu in the buyer's guide)

Is it true that GTX 680 won't be working reliably in tandem with Catalina/Big Sur (as it was once a recommended dgpu in the buyer's guide)
A long long time ago it worked well with older macOS versions. Not so much with Cat or Big Sur. There are much better choices. RX 570 comes to mind. A used GTX 760 or 770 is a better older Nvidia card choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back