Contribute
Register

[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

Somehow, my HS and SS ports are named differently.
The same port might be HS01 for USB2 AND SS03 for USB3.
Is this a problem and is there a way to correct the name of the SS ports
It's not a problem and no, you don't want to change them.

thanks for the information. I did that and am still experiencing trouble with sleep as well as occasional restarts after shutdown. I have tried a lot from darkwake=8, the hibernation fixup to changing proximity wake and hibernation via terminal as well as different aptiomemoryfix verisions. nothing does the trick even though I did my own usb map via the tool and they USB ports are working.

Hi, i have been tried to patch my USB Port, but it isn't work
My IOReg still show all unusable USB port

Attachments

• Send me MacBook-Air-Dicky.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 122
Hi,
I got an asrock x570 itx.
The mobo's all usb ports works fine with Catalina without any drivers like Usbinjectall.kext.

The problem is that I got kernel panic after sleeping for 180s.
Which the message is like this:

panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff801fea31fc): Sleep transition timed out after 180 seconds while calling power state change callbacks. Suspected bundle: com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHostFamily. Thread 0x67c3.

Failure code:: 0x00000002 00000014

That made me decide to patch the USB.

The weird thing is my mobo comes with AMD Matisse controller. Under windows AIDA, it's an AMD USB 3.10 extensible Host Controller with three USB 3.1 Root hubs.

In IOReg, I can see all usb port as PRT from 1 to 10. There's nothing like SSxx or HSxx.
Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 11.57.42 PM.png

If there's a way for AMD x570 board, how should I patch the usb for my motherboard?

Thanks!

Hi,@RehabMan! I need you help...

I have a motherboard with an Intel C602 chipset. I use CLOVER and Mojave 10.14.6. If the device is connected to the USB 3.0 port, then when you turn off the computer, it turns on again after 3 seconds. Your help is very necessary. This problem is not related to the motherboard, since there are no problems when shutting down Windows 10. Thank! Sorry for my English..plz help...

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    34.7 KB · Views: 128
  • ssdt.aml
    3.1 KB · Views: 142
working to follow post 1, I have intel 1e31 but after I cut the ssdt so its just that id, it does not match
whats showing in ioreg. ioreg shows SSP06 for the USB3 device but the ssdt does not have that. It's
SS01 through 04. What did I miss in the post?

On 10.14.6 Used the limit patch in config for 10,14. Maybe this device doesnt need it? Or Mojave changed
and it doesn't work?

Edit

Just let it inject the ssdt as it was then I could get the SS part. Ended up as SS02 and was able to finish the ssdt. Just disabled limit patch and got ports needed showing up.

Last edited:
hi to all brave people)
who could make some light?
High Sierra 10.3.6
-installed USBInjectAll.kext + UnsupportedXHC.kext
-clover usb limit patch 10.3.6
now with IORegistryExplorer or with Hackintool I write down all used ports... but I have problem detecting all SS USB3 ports... not all USB3 ports are visible I think, when I insert USB3 I don't have any feedback
best regards

hi to all brave people)
who could make some light?
High Sierra 10.3.6
-installed USBInjectAll.kext + UnsupportedXHC.kext
-clover usb limit patch 10.3.6
now with IORegistryExplorer or with Hackintool I write down all used ports... but I have problem detecting all SS USB3 ports... not all USB3 ports are visible I think, when I insert USB3 I don't have any feedback
best regards

Hello.

That sounds as though your port-limit removal patch is not working. Double-check the one you are using. :thumbup:

Back