Contribute
Register

[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

This method is not working with imac19,2 SMBIOS.

Thank you so much for all this great work here. It took me several hours to go through it and finally get it to work.
My experience is that based on MacOS version, we need to

1. implement port limit removal patch so that we can see all the ports in IORegistryExplorer, I was on 10.14.3, so I use the patch for 10.14.2 provided in the forum. This is the most important step for me since I didn't have this in the first place. I directly identify the ports so short-cut which is a bad idea for my setup.
2. Identify the port, this will take some time but it's a fairly easy process, I have a total of 15ports for my H270m-d3h (I have a bluetooth/wifi card for airdrop purpose).
3. Generate SSDT_USB.aml , I modified mine so that port number are shown in hex value.
4. Reboot with the aml and everything is good.

I update to 10.14.5 and no issue at all, finally my external SSD can show it's full strength.

Thank you so much to RehabMan, UtterDisbelief and many others!

Hi, this is probably a stupid question but, is it possible to build an SSDT for an old P55M motherboard? I think I read somewhere that this series motherboard doesn't support it.

Thanks in advance

I just have some questions. I have followed the steps to identify my ports. I could not find HS named ports, just ports starting with PR. I use these names in the template (PR11, PR21, etc) instead of the HS (HS01, HS02...)? Also, my Wifi/Bluetooth card is located on UHC3, do I use this in the template? Finally, my Logitech hub shows up as port PR23 and as UHC4 - I am guessing just use the actual port name that it is plugged into.
I have a old (but still good) GA-X58A-UD3R, which only shows PR ports and not XHC (I put the rename and patches in only these names appear for the ports)?
Thank you very much!!

Bluetooth device is BCM94352Z NGFF*, Wifi works fine.

Also the external ports are functional, not sure if USB 3.0 is working though.

Back