Contribute
Register

[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

it is a case of copying and pasting

if you look at the patches from post 1 that is linked here:

and look at the patches you were trying to do, you will see the difference

Thanks for your help. I've cleaned out my config.plist file and still only showing usb2 when I connect my USB3 hub to it.

Attachments

• config.plist
    14.5 KB · Views: 192
It seems everything is working fine after my build. However, I am seeing lots of this:

"AppleUSBInterface: family specific matching fails"

in my kernel.log. Debug files attached.

Attachments

• debug_1464.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 139
after hours and hours, i could create the right ssdt-uiac for my H370 HD3 motherboard. all ports a working like they should do. only a little thing is happen ! the red usb-c port dont work after restart. i have to reconnect than it is working well. anybody has an idea ??? ssdt attached

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.aml
    772 bytes · Views: 146
When use USBInjectAll.kext and boot flag to exclude HSxx,SS03 works but SS02 don't work.When use
custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext all port works well. USBInjectAll may has some problem?

Hi RehabMan, so I installed FakePCID.kext and FakePCIIID_XHCIMux.kext, but still the same issue.
Here is my new report.

You need to create a correctly coded SSDT-UIAC.aml.
Read post #1.

RehabMan, recently I removed my custom USB port SSDT from the Clover ACPI/patched directory altogether for reason of troubleshooting, using only -uia_exclude to keep to 15 ports. The system (10.14.3) can evidently detect all of the wanted ports without any need for the SSDT. What's going on here?

Although uia_exclude can be used to eliminate unused ports, you will not be able set UsbConnector values correctly.

Aloha Rehabman,

Installed Mojave from scratch. Most things just work.
But not USB. I am stuck at Port Discovery.
USB 3.0 devices are reported as USB 2.0 devices.
HS##, instead of SS##. Hmmmm….

Thought I followed the directions, but I must have made a mistake.

The gen_debug info is attached.
The IOReg Dump failed, so I am attaching it separately.

Any ideas?

Thank you for your help.

Port limit related.
SSxx ports must be tested with some of the HSxx ports excluded.
Read post #1.

Has somebody a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext for the ga-z97-d3h?

Create your own by following post #1 instructions (other users will use the internal headers differently than you, which affects UsbConnector values).

Back