Contribute
Register

[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

I've been using the same SSDT-UIAC on my setups since 10.11.
Ok, next question/statement: I cannot make sense of the direction or the relationship between what I am seeing in IO Registry (other than having established what is being used and what is not ) and the SystemDSDT.dsl template. I am not sure what to ask other than that.

Attachments

• System DSDT.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Richard’s iMac.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
Ok, next question/statement: I cannot make sense of the direction or the relationship between what I am seeing in IO Registry (other than having established what is being used and what is not ) and the SystemDSDT.dsl template. I am not sure what to ask other than that.

DSDT is not involved. Do you see some reference to DSDT in post #1?
Why did you rename SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl to "System DSDT.dsl"?

Your ioreg shows XHC is device-id 0xa2af. So, as a start, you need to eliminate all configuration data from SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl except 8086_a2af.

Your ioreg shows XHC is device-id 0xa2af. So, as a start, you need to eliminate all configuration data from SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl except 8086_a2af.
I did not rename "System DSDT.dsl", this is how it opened. What should it be named?

Do I also eliminate;

"DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "hack", "_UIAC", 0)
{
Device(UIAC)
{"

I did not rename "System DSDT.dsl", this is how it opened. What should it be named?

MaciASL opens your DSDT, titled "System DSDT" by default.
But you should be opening SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl (typically renamed SSDT-UIAC.dsl) by double clicking it in Finder.

Thank you.
DO these items remain the same?
Name(_HID, "UIA00000")

Name(RMCF, Package()

Yes, of course.
Read post #1 carefully.
There are examples of the edits.

Back