Contribute
Register

[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

Hi RehabMan
I don't know if it's the right place but I can't use issue ticket in your Github's repo.

I've a problem with USBInjectAll v0.6.9 on my system (Asus p8z77-v pro) installed in /EFI/Clover/Kexts/10.13/. When I launch macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 from Clover GUI, my system reboot at first startup.

All works fine with v0.6.7

What's the solution, please.

Hi RehabMan
I don't know if it's the right place but I can't use issue ticket in your Github's repo.

I've a problem with USBInjectAll v0.6.9 on my system (Asus p8z77-v pro) installed in /EFI/Clover/Kexts/10.13/. When I launch macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 from Clover GUI, my system reboot at first startup.

All works fine with v0.6.7

What's the solution, please.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for my bad english

I've a desktop system (Asus P8z77-V Pro, Corei7 3770K) on macOS 10.13.6. My USB-SSDT + USBInjectAll 0.6.7 works fine since long time ago. The other day, I try v0.6.9 with issues mentioned in my previous post: reboot after Clover GUI.

I can use the gen_debug.sh tool but I don't understand why.

EDIT: all works fine now with v0.6.9. It seems to be a High Sierra's issue with my HDD

Last edited:
Hi RehabMan
Sorry for my bad english
I don't know if it's the right place but my custom SSDT for USB is not always working.

Created it by your guide as I wanted to disable internal wifi and use mine, which works great now.
The only problem is that some ports, especially USB 3.0 on my case not always working.

I will upload the gen_debug and SSDT-UIAC

Attachments

• debug_16854.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 83
  • SSDT-UIAC.aml
    699 bytes · Views: 100
Hi RehabMan
Sorry for my bad english
I don't know if it's the right place but my custom SSDT for USB is not always working.

Created it by your guide as I wanted to disable internal wifi and use mine, which works great now.
The only problem is that some ports, especially USB 3.0 on my case not always working.

I will upload the gen_debug and SSDT-UIAC

Your implementation of SSDT-UIAC is not complete... you should set to 0 (rather than 3) the USB ports that are HS but don't have their counterpart as SS.

In your case port HS9 and HS14 are set as USB3 but there is no SS9 and SS14.

thank you, strange but I will check again.
HS9 is internal USB 2.0 and HS14 is USB 2.0 also, at the back of the mobo

Is the new one ok?

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.aml
    700 bytes · Views: 70
Last edited:
My mistake compiling.
HS09 and HS10(I disabled it) are both on my case front panel and on internal USB 2.0 hub.
HS11 is also USB 2.0 internal hub which I use for my bluetooth pci card.

Here is my mono ports

Attachments

• MOBO USB.pdf
    446.1 KB · Views: 229
I made a new one. Hope this one is wright

Attachments

• final SSDT-UIAC.aml
    697 bytes · Views: 68
Back