Contribute
Register

[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

It shows that you have successfully injected all ports with USBInjectAll.kext (and have the EHCx->EH0x patches).
Now you are ready to test your ports to determine which ones are needed.

I checked all my ports I need and collected the results. I hope you could help me with the next steps tomorrow. Now I´m too tired and go to bed.

Thank you very much master!

pinned this thread this is very helpful.

Thank you so much for the info. I have isolated the problem. When I am checkin the ports using IORegistryExplorer. All USB 2.0 devices work on all ports.

The issue is still USB 3.0 devices. They only register on USB 2.0 ports when plugged in. When I plug them into a USB 3.0 port they don't even register. What am I doing wrong here?

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 12.32.15.png

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the info. I have isolated the problem. When I am checkin the ports using IORegistryExplorer. All USB 2.0 devices work on all ports.

The issue is still USB 3.0 devices. They only register on USB 2.0 ports when plugged in. When I plug them into a USB 3.0 port they don't even register. What am I doing wrong here?

View attachment 228549

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Hello RehabMan! I downloaded the "OS-X-USB-Inject-All-master" package and found the SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl in it. Could you please tell me which program I need to compile it to a *.aml file?

Last edited:
Ok, I found it now and opened the SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl in it! :idea: And now I have to remove configuration sections that don't apply to my hardware?

I have only these ports:

Front: EH01-HP18

Back:
EH01-HP16
EH01-HP16

EH02-HP21
EH02-HP22
EH02-HP21
EH02-HP25
EH02-HP26

XHC-SSP7 / HS03
XHC-SSP8 / HS04

Read the guide.

Read the guide.

OK, I checked out with IOReg:

EH01 = divice-id <26 1e 00 00> => 0x1e26 => I have to leave the "8086_9xxx", Package() section, because there is no better match

EH02 = divice-id <2d 1e 00 00> => 0x1e2d => I have to leave the "8086_9xxx", Package() section, because there is no better match

XHC = divice-id <31 1e 00 00> => 0x1e31=> I have to leave the "8086_1e31", Package() section

Do I understand it right? :idea:

Back