Contribute
Register

[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

What do you mean to abandon the backward compatible with USB, the work he conveys to XHC unified management completely. If need to make sure EC01 is responsible for the port to better him to XHC delivery?

No idea what you're asking.
You should find a better translator.

Do you mean kUSBSleepPortCurrentLimit, kUSBSleepPowerSupply, kUSBWakePortCurrentLimit, kUSBWakePowerSupply need to add the SSDT is need "8086 _9xxx" corresponding port injection? https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ection-for-sierra.222266/page-33#post-1570886
I don't quite understand what you mean. At present, I can insert the two usb 3.0 and the right one USB2.0 on the left side of the usb 3.0 and the right one. Can you please tell me how to fix it? Now there is a problem with a computer that can only use the keyboard to wake up after a deep sleep. Can't the wireless mouse wake up with a USB power supply?

Do you mean kUSBSleepPortCurrentLimit, kUSBSleepPowerSupply, kUSBWakePortCurrentLimit, kUSBWakePowerSupply need to add the SSDT is need "8086 _9xxx" corresponding port injection? https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ection-for-sierra.222266/page-33#post-1570886
I don't quite understand what you mean. At present, I can insert the two usb 3.0 and the right one USB2.0 on the left side of the usb 3.0 and the right one. Can you please tell me how to fix it? Now there is a problem with a computer that can only use the keyboard to wake up after a deep sleep. Can't the wireless mouse wake up with a USB power supply?

You will need to describe your problem clearly and attach "Problem Reporting" files as per post #1.

Do I need to install the FakePCIID_XHCIMux to add ssdt-uiac-all. Aml? Changing the XHC configuration identifier to "8086_9c31" (name: 8086:9XXX)

Or is added into kUSBSleepPortCurrentLimit, kUSBSleepPowerSupply, kUSBWakePortCurrentLimit, kUSBWakePowerSupply SSDT attribute values

Attachments

• MacBook Air.ioreg
    13.1 MB · Views: 117
Do I need to install the FakePCIID_XHCIMux to add ssdt-uiac-all. Aml? Changing the XHC configuration identifier to "8086_9c31" (name: 8086:9XXX)

Or is added into kUSBSleepPortCurrentLimit, kUSBSleepPowerSupply, kUSBWakePortCurrentLimit, kUSBWakePowerSupply SSDT attribute values

The use of FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext is optional.
Depends on whether you want HS components of USB3 ports on xHCI or EHCI.
Read post #1. Both scenarios are covered.

USB power properties are a separate issue, and off-topic here.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-usb-power-property-injection-for-sierra.222266/

I built my machine with multi-beast 9.2 so I have the wrong USB info installed. When I run ioexplorer, I don't see ANY SS ports. Can someone point me to a thread on how to install the correct stuff for USB3 to work if you used the wrong multibeast?

I built my machine with multi-beast 9.2 so I have the wrong USB info installed. When I run ioexplorer, I don't see ANY SS ports. Can someone point me to a thread on how to install the correct stuff for USB3 to work if you used the wrong multibeast?

Read post #1. My guide is not dependent on Multibeast.

I've read it 10 times. As a newb, I can't follow it. gonna take me more time to better understand the vernacular.
For example: if you use the multibeast automation, you don't know HOW to do this without it.
Requirements:
- EHC1->EH01 and EHC2->EH02 rename (in config.plist)
- XHCI controller must be named XHC (for most PCs it is default)
- port limit patch (in config.plist)
- install USBInjectAll.kext (install to the system volume)- not sure what this means? Which directory, etc...
- if you plan to use it, install FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext
- if you have an existing SSDT for USBInjectAll, use -uia_ignore_rmcf

Appreciate everything you do for everyone around here. Not sure I'm up to the level to ask for your help yet. When I do, I will post using the appropriate requirements. Just trying to get USB3 working at all first. Then will tackle this.

I've read it 10 times. As a newb, I can't follow it. gonna take me more time to better understand the vernacular.
For example: if you use the multibeast automation, you don't know HOW to do this without it.
Requirements:
- EHC1->EH01 and EHC2->EH02 rename (in config.plist)
- XHCI controller must be named XHC (for most PCs it is default)
- port limit patch (in config.plist)
- install USBInjectAll.kext (install to the system volume)- not sure what this means? Which directory, etc...
- if you plan to use it, install FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext
- if you have an existing SSDT for USBInjectAll, use -uia_ignore_rmcf

Appreciate everything you do for everyone around here. Not sure I'm up to the level to ask for your help yet. When I do, I will post using the appropriate requirements. Just trying to get USB3 working at all first. Then will tackle this.

Follow the guide step-by-step.
If you have a question regarding a step or an issue, provide "Problem Reporting" files as per post #1.

Should I use port limit patch (in config.plist) if I have 1 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 (4 ports in total)?

Back