Contribute
Register

[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

Can anyone help me, maybe @Feartech you kindly advised me recently?

I am not sure if I have my USB configured correctly. What I have done:

1. EHCI rename to EHC0/EHC01
2. Applied port limit patches, installed USB Injectall kext and Fake PCIID
3. Mapped ports as per the instructions in Hackintool
4. Excluded ports such to keep under 15 ports
5. Exported USBPorts.kext which I installed to library/extensions
6. Removed port limit patches, and USB Injectall.kext

My question is this: When mapping the ports, I see two ports enabled in Hackintool, PR11 and PR21. When I look in IOReg I see PR11 on EH01 "IOUSBHostDevice@1d100000" and on EH02 I see on EH02 PR21 "IOUSBHostDevice@1a100000"

Is this correct, I thought everything should be on XHC but I have only limited understanding. Also, when configuring port in Hackintool to stay within the 15 port limit, do I include PR11 and PR12 as part of my 15?

I hope this makes sense
InjectKexts should be set to Detect in config.plist

InjectKexts should be set to Detect in config.plist
Thank you. Ok, that's done

Can you tell me re PR11 and PR21, should these be showing on EH01/02 and also should I include them when I create the USBPorts.kext with Hackintool?

Attachments

• debug_18571.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 193
Thank you. Ok, that's done

Can you tell me re PR11 and PR21, should these be showing on EH01/02 and also should I include them when I create the USBPorts.kext with Hackintool?
the guide here doesn't use hackintool...

also not near my mac at the moment

the guide here doesn't use hackintool...

also not near my mac at the moment
Thanks. I'll go to the Hackintool thread for help on that

When you are near your machine, can you tell me re the PR11 and PR21 should they be showing on EH01/02? - I'm really trying to get an answer on this and any help is appreciated

Thanks. I'll go to the Hackintool thread for help on that

When you are near your machine, can you tell me re the PR11 and PR21 should they be showing on EH01/02? - I'm really trying to get an answer on this and any help is appreciated
according to this:

then yes, they should be showing

Hi, i need an help to understand if i work correctly.

I've found the port usb3 and usb2 from IORegistryExplorer (I attach a screen).

As in the guide my usb2 is on HSxx and USB3 is on SSxx . I have 4 usb , 3 of this is also USB3.

I download the template of SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl and modify as reported on registry explorer. After reboot the port works but the mac reported as usb3 but with the speed of usb2 (480mb/s). If I use a usb3 pen drive on IORegistryExplorer it's active the relative port but HS and not SS.

It's correct or I have to modify other? Also , the initial patch I have to use to discovery the sub port on config.plist I can remove?

Attachments

• Schermata 2019-09-02 alle 13.43.47.png
    Schermata 2019-09-02 alle 13.43.47.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 79
  • SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl
    2.6 KB · Views: 84
  • debug_7766.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Hi, i need an help to understand if i work correctly.

I've found the port usb3 and usb2 from IORegistryExplorer (I attach a screen).

As in the guide my usb2 is on HSxx and USB3 is on SSxx . I have 4 usb , 3 of this is also USB3.

I download the template of SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl and modify as reported on registry explorer. After reboot the port works but the mac reported as usb3 but with the speed of usb2 (480mb/s). If I use a usb3 pen drive on IORegistryExplorer it's active the relative port but HS and not SS.

It's correct or I have to modify other? Also , the initial patch I have to use to discovery the sub port on config.plist I can remove?

You must sortedorder your SSDT-UIAC.aml in this case

Screenshot 2019-09-02 at 17.43.38.png

You must sortedorder your SSDT-UIAC.aml in this case

View attachment 424208
Thank you!!! It’s worked! I’m only set this and now the usb3 it’s 5Gb/s !!!

But.... only to understand.... it’s normal to insert in order ? Or why I have to insert to load?

I'm having USB power problems & instability on my GA-H77N-wifi board, i3-3225 3.3 ghz mini. Problem reporting files are attached. Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• debug_2278.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Thank you!!! It’s worked! I’m only set this and now the usb3 it’s 5Gb/s !!!

But.... only to understand.... it’s normal to insert in order ? Or why I have to insert to load?

Rehabman says to do it in his guide. I can't explain why?

Back