CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
It seems I was not spelling the flags correctly. I could boot with HS excluded and test my SS ports. However, after making the SSDT only half of them are working at full USB 3 speeds. How is that possible?

I have 2 front, 6 rear USB 3 ports and 1 type C port (plus 2 internal). Since I have my keyboard and a charging cable connected I excluded their respective SSXX in the SSDT. The result was only both front and 2 rear full speed working, leaving other 2 and the type C at 2.0 speeds.

In addition, only 3.0 external drives work at full speed. My little 3.1 samsung flash drive only works at 2.0 speeds even if connected to one SS working port.

Is this something related to the port limit? I attach debug files again, using the freshly generated SSDT.
Your SSDT-UIAC.aml is wrong. It is injecting more than 15 ports. Please read post #1.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm having a little dificulty making my SSDT work. Let me explain.
I followed the instructions, to the letter, from post one.
I used the method where I firstly disabled SS0x & USR1 & 2 and found and logged all the HS ports / UsbConnector values with comments.
Secondly I excluded the HS and logged all the SS ports / UsbConnector values.
So far so good, this is the end product:

I then proceeded to create the AML file, copying it into the /clover/ACPI/patched folder as directed.
I then rebooted.
In the IORegistryExplorer all the ports were listed as expected but none of the USB3 ports were functioning at all. The HS ports were exactly as they should have been.
I then tried re-installing the XHCI-unsupported.kext, then rebooting.... same thing USB2 fine, USB3 no-show. The SS0 ports were all listed, but dorment.

Long story short I have now been battling this for a total of about eight hours, I'm in my seventies and really don't have enough hours of my life left to continue!!! :D
Been through the whole procedure three times in total, trying all variations (with port patch, without port patch, with XHCI-unsupported.kext, then without etc)
I must be going wrong somewhere, but I really have no idea where, suggestions would be so useful.
Thank you in advance.

One question I forgot to ask, when using the method I mentioned first (splitting HS then SS) am I supposed to leave the kexts USBInjectAll.kext and XHCI-unsupported.kext in place or remove them?
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming
CPU
i5 6600
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
iMac
Hello all, I have tried to read the original post by @RehabMan and since I am on a Hackintosh for a week or so, I must say that I am totally lost. Although I am quite experienced with Mac OS (I am a Mac OS user since 1988), I am intimated by the hardware I am dealing with. Mac users -usually- never had to deal with this.

I have been given a PDF that shows the mapping of the USB ports for my mobo. Would that save me the original procedure? Would anyone with the same motherboard would be able to provide me with the desired entries for the config.plist? Or is this procedure a must for everyone? I am not lazy or anything, just lost. The terminology is completely unknown to me.

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 850 G1 - Clover
CPU
i5-4210M
Graphics
HD 4400, 1920x1080
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
eMac, iMac, LC, Performa, Quadra
Mobile Phone
Android
It seems like you are booting with -uia_ignore_rmcf. Why?
Because I thought maybe you wanted to see how many USB ports are possible on this system.

Also, your files in ACPI/patched are not up-to-date with respect to github.
Neither is your config.plist.
I want to insure that everything is correct regarding the ProBook github project.
Done, everything should now be up to date, and the port limit removal stuff is gone. Report attached.

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7
CPU
i7 7700K
Graphics
Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB NITRO+
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Because I thought maybe you wanted to see how many USB ports are possible on this system.

Done, everything should now be up to date, and the port limit removal stuff is gone. Report attached.
The USB discovery for this particular model was done long ago.
But I wanted to update the comment regarding the bluetooth controller, as it was not known which port it was attached. So, that //REVIEW comment is now resolved.
Thanks.

Note commit here:
https://github.com/RehabMan/HP-ProBook-4x30s-DSDT-Patch/commit/345ac53a684459b7bbc0adc9294151df01ccf39c

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello all, I have tried to read the original post by @RehabMan and since I am on a Hackintosh for a week or so, I must say that I am totally lost. Although I am quite experienced with Mac OS (I am a Mac OS user since 1988), I am intimated by the hardware I am dealing with. Mac users -usually- never had to deal with this.

I have been given a PDF that shows the mapping of the USB ports for my mobo. Would that save me the original procedure? Would anyone with the same motherboard would be able to provide me with the desired entries for the config.plist? Or is this procedure a must for everyone? I am not lazy or anything, just lost. The terminology is completely unknown to me.
Suggest you walk through the guide in post #1.