Contribute
Register

[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

anyone with Gigabyte Z370-HD3P and usb 3.0 solved on mojave. i tried everything here and on google. they work only with usb dongles and with usb 2.0 speeds. my hdd 3.0 is num on 3.0 ports.

anyone with Gigabyte Z370-HD3P and usb 3.0 solved on mojave. i tried everything here and on google. they work only with usb dongles and with usb 2.0 speeds. my hdd 3.0 is num on 3.0 ports.
follow post 1

tried that but exeds my knowledge. i thought there are some kexts fixes that i can handle.
only one kext is needed along with your patched .aml file

tried that but exeds my knowledge. i thought there are some kexts fixes that i can handle.

You will need to expand your knowledge by reading/following the guide.

will try it again, but feel like grandma and hi tech programing :lol:
not rising high hopes

Creating my custom SSDT, as a novice I came with this question, trying to keep the 15 ports limit.
Is it possible to exclude only the HSxx ports that are connected to a USB3 port?
As I don't use any USB2.0, except keyboard and internal bluetooth PCI card.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Thanks for the guide.
20minutes and got all my usb2/3 ports working like they should on 10.14.1.

Creating my custom SSDT, as a novice I came with this question, trying to keep the 15 ports limit.
Is it possible to exclude only the HSxx ports that are connected to a USB3 port?

Possible but not recommended.

Hi @RehabMan I have a quick question for you.

I used your guide to create my ssdt without issue (thanks!), amd I had a bcm94360cd at the time. The card failed so I got a new one except this time I went for a cheaper card a bcm94360cs2. It’s working perfectly (WiFi, Bluetooth, continuity, handoff, etc.) except I found that I lost Bluetooth and it was because the port changed from hs12 to hs11. I thought it odd. I installed the card in the same pcie port as the cd card. The only other change I made was installing an m.2 nvme.

I updated my custom ssdt and now Bluetooth is working fine. I just thought the change was very strange and was wondering what happened. Thanks!

Back