- May 2, 2012
- Intel DH67BL
- HD 3000
- Mobile Phone
Thank you for suggestion regarding kext installation.
It was my bad, i indeed had XHCI-unsupported.kext and USBInjectAll.kext's, but i've been playing with both - 10.14.0 and 10.14.1, both on separate SSD's. I started it on 10.14.1, because USB 3 wasn't working on that version at all and i wanted to keep 10.14.0 as is. On 10.14.1 IOregistryExplorer showed total mess so i decided to boot to 10.14.0 to see how everything is there. And i forgot that i'm on 10.14.0. In 10.14.1 i changed EHC1->EH01 and EHC2->EH02, as well _OSI to XOSI and XHC1 to XHC. I added PMHeart's kextToPatch. But i forgot to do it on 10.14.0. Now i've done it and it's a lot better but still not perfect. Now situation is like this:
FRONT (all USB 3.0):
USB #1: SSP1 and HP11
USB #2: SSP2 and HP12
USB 2.0 row (4 ports): HP23 | HP24 | HP25 | HP26
USB 3.0 row (4 ports): all four of them SSP5 and HP15
USB 3.0 row (2 ports): SSP3 and HP13 | SSP4 and HP14
So there's no more PRO1 and it's more structured. But there's no HS01-14, only HP11-15. And there is still no SSP6. I also see PR's.
I attached some screenshot's:
View attachment 362282 View attachment 362283
EDIT 1: I forgot to test internal USB 2 headers. They are HP18 and HP22.
EDIT 2: I removed CLOVER and IOREG attachments as i'm might have figured it out myself. And because my SMBIOS was visible in IOREG file.
Sounds quite normal for when you're routing XHC USB2 to EHCI (with FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext).