CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
As for PRT3 I'm not sure which entries exactly I must remove.Is it Both entries under Ports? Remove Ports>PRT1,2,3 then remove Ports>PRT1?
If you're referring to Apple's port injectors for the iMac13,2 use a different SMBIOS or simply remove all port injectors from that kext. You will probably have to repeat after each update, ...

Motherboard
X58A-UD5
CPU
i7-930
Graphics
HD 4870
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
OK,Does the SSDT look correct?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
X58A-UD5
CPU
i7-930
Graphics
HD 4870
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Debug attached.I left HP25 as 255 as I'm not sure.

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Debug attached.I left HP25 as 255 as I'm not sure.
There is no SSDT-UIAC.aml in ACPI/patched. (no files there at all).

HP25 is a hub port. UsbConnector does not apply to hub ports (only to controller ports). Hub ports use portType (portType=2 for internal).

Motherboard
X58A-UD5
CPU
i7-930
Graphics
HD 4870
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
If you look carefully you'll find it in OEM.Will make the change then.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
If you look carefully you'll find it in OEM.Will make the change then.
I will not go hunting in OEM folders.
Must place files in a simple matter in ACPI/patched.

Motherboard
X58A-UD5
CPU
i7-930
Graphics
HD 4870
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Do so don't like so my friend :mrgreen:.See how it feels to get a half reply from you?In my previous post I simply asked based on the info I provided how does the SSDT-UAIC look, did you reply?No, did you need problem files of that, No, yet don't want to go Hunting, again with this hunting, it's literally in a different path within the same folder!
This by itself shows your attitude which is so sad.Why did the Dev's behind clover give us that option?Your guide is not complete you know that right?You write a guide assuming everyone gets it, then when a user asks a question most times the reply is problem reporting files, like really?If you're still lost and it seems so, just a quick browse through a few pages of this thread highlights what I said above and why it's so many pages but you continue on your path.Provided below are the files the way you like it :rolleyes: .Bless

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Do so don't like so my friend :mrgreen:.See how it feels to get a half reply from you?In my previous post I simply asked based on the info I provided how does the SSDT-UAIC look, did you reply?No, did you need problem files of that,
I almost always start by looking at ioreg.

No, yet don't want to go Hunting, again with this hunting, it's literally in a different path within the same folder!
This by itself shows your attitude which is so sad.
Keep things simple when you're asking other people for help.
You can work on your "multi-computer" Clover setup on your own time.

Your guide is not complete you know that right?You write a guide assuming everyone gets it, then when a user asks a question most times the reply is problem reporting files, like really?
It is complete, but you must have a certain level of background/skills and must read it carefully.
I cannot answer questions if you refuse to provide the requested files.
Post #1 is very clear regarding the required files, yet people ignore it (or don't read it).
Quite frankly, I should just NOT reply to those that don't provide the requested data.

You are more than welcome to make constructive suggestions regarding the content of the guide, or areas which you think need clarification.

If you're still lost and it seems so, just a quick browse through a few pages of this thread highlights what I said above and why it's so many pages but you continue on your path.
I'm certainly not lost. Remember who wrote the kext, wrote the guide, etc.

The reason this thread is long is because it has been here for almost two years and has almost a quarter million views.

Provided below are the files the way you like it :rolleyes: .Bless
Previously you mentioned:
4 USB3 Ports (Blue)

But you only have 2x SSPx ports enabled on XHC. But I see they are actually connected to a hub (SSP7 and SSP8 are showing hubs connected) which means they must be internal, which means we are not concerned about the physical ports attached to the hub here at all, as we are only configuring the hubs attached to PR11 and PR21. I see you have SSP7 and SSP8 configured internal UsbConnector=255, so that looks fine. That takes care of all the SSPx part of the USB3 ports.

On EH01/EH02, we have just PR11/PR21 as internal hubs. Typical, so no surprise there.

Now on HUB1 (attached to PR11), you have enabled HP14, HP15, HP16, so these must represent USB2-only ports somewhere.
And on HUB2 (atttached to PR21), you have enabled HP21, HP22, HP23, HP24, so again, these must represent USB2-only ports.

And then there is HP25... it must be the hub associated with one of SSP7 or SSP8. It should be marked portType=2 (since it is internal). And shouldn't there be a second one??? Because you would expect a USB2 hub for each USB3 hub (eg. we expect one for each of SSP7 and SSP8). What happened to it? Maybe it was on HP26 and you should not have eliminated it?

An ioreg captured after testing *every* port (with all ports enabled) with both USB2 and USB3 devices would certainly be useful, as that is one of the first steps in the guide.

Last edited:
Motherboard
X58A-UD5
CPU
i7-930
Graphics
HD 4870
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Keep things simple when you're asking other people for help.
You can work on your "multi-computer" Clover setup on your own time.
I made it simple and removed the SSDT hot patches so that logic would have pointed you towards the only other place it could be that clover supports files being loaded from.Also the pre-boot log clearly shows where it's loading from.
It is complete, but you must have a certain level of background/skills and must read it carefully.
I cannot answer questions if you refuse to provide the requested files.
Post #1 is very clear regarding the required files, yet people ignore it (or don't read it).
Quite frankly, I should just NOT reply to those that don't provide the requested data.

You are more than welcome to make constructive suggestions regarding the content of the guide, or areas which you think need clarification.
If you already believe that it's complete you'll just ignore any input or tell users to read.Strolling thru a few pages this is seen.A good example is the issue where users with 13,2 smbios will face or did you not consider this?Basic guidelines are to use that which matches your actual hardware.If you write a guide at least you should be willing to answer questions, if not preface your guide by stating that users without ''certain level of background/skills'' should not attempt nor ask questions.A user would typically ask questions to try to get a better understanding before submitting problem files since he has no idea what the problem is to begin with.
I'm certainly not lost. Remember who wrote the kext, wrote the guide, etc.
The reason this thread is long is because it has been here for almost two years and has almost a quarter million views.
If you think because you wrote the Kext,Guide etc you can't be lost as to what a user is trying to explain to you then keep on that track.Yet majority of hack users just use the Port limit patch, while we know because that's just way easier there is another element, which is quite obvious.
Now on HUB1 (attached to PR11), you have enabled HP14, HP15, HP16, so these must represent USB2-only ports somewhere.
And on HUB2 (atttached to PR21), you have enabled HP21, HP22, HP23, HP24, so again, these must represent USB2-only ports.
I explained all this before so what must I do now since that would require you hunting.
And then there is HP25... it must be the hub associated with one of SSP7 or SSP8. It should be marked portType=2 (since it is internal). And shouldn't there be a second one??? Because you would expect a USB2 hub for each USB3 hub (eg. we expect one for each of SSP7 and SSP8). What happened to it? Maybe it was on HP26 and you should not have eliminated it?
Again all this was explained in my post.The second one supposedly is HP 26 but nothing ever came up on that with either USB3/USB2 stick so I left it out.
An ioreg captured after testing *every* port (with all ports enabled) with both USB2 and USB3 devices would certainly be useful, as that is one of the first steps in the guide.
I did it even better, I provided dumps at every step to have a clearer picture.Attached again is all that one should need to get a very clear picture together with Debug whilst UAIC in place.The name reflects what the Dump represents.

Attachments

Last edited: