Contribute
Register

[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

Hello i need some help for this wifi/bluetooth card : BCM943602CS

The bluetooth card is plugged on internal connector HS14

The card automatically broke sleep/wake, so i change the usbconnector from 3 to 255 to set up it as internally.

Sleep is back again.

But 2 annoying things :
- i cannot wake from bluetooh keyboard
- after wake, bluetooth is not working well. Sometimes, it works, somes it doesnt work at all.

In Ioregistry, the IO powermanagement flags for that usb device are always changing.

Do i have something else than usbconnector to change to make this car works perfecly.

BTW the wifi is working well
Thanks in advance

Epal

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

I've followed the guide and created a custom SSDT. While the number of ports has changed in IORegistryExplorer, the ports do not correspond to the changes I've made. For example, I've removed HS11-14, but they are still there. Ports I've kept in the SS range are also not there.

So far, all ports seem to be working though, even without the port limit patch.

Problem reporting files attached. Thank you in advance for your help!

P.S. I've removed the serial number from the attached config.plist.

Attachments

• jirshaidat-problem-reporting.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 68
I've followed the guide and created a custom SSDT. While the number of ports has changed in IORegistryExplorer, the ports do not correspond to the changes I've made. For example, I've removed HS11-14, but they are still there. Ports I've kept in the SS range are also not there.

So far, all ports seem to be working though, even without the port limit patch.

Problem reporting files attached. Thank you in advance for your help!

P.S. I've removed the serial number from the attached config.plist.

You do not have the correct (latest) USBInjectAll.kext.
The version you have installed (0.5.17) does not support your SMBIOS (iMac18,3).
Current version is 0.6.4.

You do not have the correct (latest) USBInjectAll.kext.
The version you have installed (0.5.17) does not support your SMBIOS (iMac18,3).
Current version is 0.6.4.

Ah. Don't I feel like the perfect dolt. All working now. Thanks for yet another stellar guide!

Hi, Thanks for the help. BTW/ all the ports work, however, it is showing only 480mbps in system info.

I am using H170 Board, 6600k. Any suggestions please?

Okay I'm finally taking a dive into this. This is for my Haswell build in my profile running sierra.

Thanks ahead of time for answering these questions.
1. Where do I find my configuration identifier ?
2. I identified on my USB ports. As seen in the attachment. does this seem right?

I think figured out that my identifier is 8XXXX
Is Xcode the only way to compile the SSDT to an aml?

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl
    3.5 KB · Views: 94
  • ports.jpg
    ports.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 93
Okay I'm finally taking a dive into this. This is for my Haswell build in my profile running sierra.

2. I identified on my USB ports. As seen in the attachment. does this seem right?

Huh, think I may have pulled this off on the first try... So I guess I can disable the 15 port limit patch now.
Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 1.56.33 PM.png

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Back