Contribute
Register

[Guide] Chuwi Aerobook 13" M3-6Y30, HD 515

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy,
I used your guide.
I use 3 kext to enable touchpad and keyboard.
And i have create a kext for USB.
Touchpad work fine but the sensibility is not perfect....
Try to delete your kext for keyboard an install my kext or put my kext in clover/kext/other
After first boot repair permission and reboot....
No need patch
I use Catalina 10.15.3
Sorry for mi english......View attachment 448167View attachment 448168View attachment 448180View attachment 448181
Am I wrong or this laptop is ridiculously slow?
1778 in Geekbench 4.x Multi is 1/9th if an i3 8100 4core.

I think you should always use CloverConfigurator in order to make changes in your config.plist, right-click on config.plist open with cloverconfigurator.
Don't be confused by this screenshot it's not from my Aerobook.
nah... best to use xcode or PlistEditPro to edit config.plist

you put SSDT_EC.aml is acpi/patched folder

I did it that and works! Thank you @bunkerWHz and @Feartech finally I finished the installation in the SSD!! but now the laptop restart any time that the OS is almost to finish the loading of the "loading bar"

I dont know what can or should I do now

2.jpg1.jpg

Just to be clear did you install clover on the SSD(not on USB) and put all the files there?

Just to be clear did you install clover on the SSD(not on USB) and put all the files there?

No, should I install the clover files in the ssd after the installation of the Osx or before? I understood that i have to install clover once I'm in the OSx Desktop, right now I have the usb key with clover connected all the time so should work anyway, no?

Update: I should install clover once I'm in the desktop, I finished the step 8. from the guide "[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover" but the step 9. is not going well for me, when the loading bar is almost to finish the laptop reboot every time

Code:
8. Clover bootloader screen shows up, select "Boot OS X from YourPartition". "YourPartition" will be named depending on what you chose in Disk Utility in step 3.

9. If everything goes well, you will finish up the installation process and arrive at the OS X desktop.

Update 2: Morning, I used Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100) to get the error, I attach the screenshot

IMG_20200403_085601.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, good night

Some idea of why I'm having that error and how can i fix it? please, or will be better if I create a new thread just with that problem?

No, should I install the clover files in the ssd after the installation of the Osx or before? I understood that i have to install clover once I'm in the OSx Desktop, right now I have the usb key with clover connected all the time so should work anyway, no?

Update: I should install clover once I'm in the desktop, I finished the step 8. from the guide "[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover" but the step 9. is not going well for me, when the loading bar is almost to finish the laptop reboot every time

Code:
8. Clover bootloader screen shows up, select "Boot OS X from YourPartition". "YourPartition" will be named depending on what you chose in Disk Utility in step 3.

9. If everything goes well, you will finish up the installation process and arrive at the OS X desktop.

Update 2: Morning, I used Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100) to get the error, I attach the screenshot

View attachment 459242

Hi, finally im in the desktop,here the solution if someone have the same issue https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-panic-stackshot-suceeded.294810/post-2096666 thanks to @Feartech and @bunkerWHz

Hi @bunkerWHz, I don't understand this part from your guide

Code:
Battery Status (23/01/2020 update: no need to patch manually anymore

so what I have to do to show the battery status now, please?

And other question, do you have your touchpad working with the BIOS 3.0.2? or do you have 3
0.6? Mine is not working, I have version 3.0.2, I already ask to customer service of our laptop for the bios update

I have the rest of things working, just remain battery status and touchpad

Hi @bunkerWHz, I don't understand this part from your guide

Code:
Battery Status (23/01/2020 update: no need to patch manually anymore

so what I have to do to show the battery status now, please?

And other question, do you have your touchpad working with the BIOS 3.0.2? or do you have 3
0.6? Mine is not working, I have version 3.0.2, I already ask to customer service of our laptop for the bios update

I have the rest of things working, just remain battery status and touchpad
Hey, happy to hear what you finally solve the issue.
Follow the guide step by step to make battery % working. And I wound recommend using coconutBattery3.app after you do the battery patch. It's free and has more options.

Touchpad doesn't work so far.

Last edited:
Hi @bunkerWHz

I'm stuck here, post-2098696, trying to extract the DSDT's, can you help me? Don't know what I'm doing wrong, I posted there all the problem information

UPDATE: DSDT extracted and battery patch applied

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back