Contribute
Register

[Guide] Chuwi Aerobook 13" M3-6Y30, HD 515

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally guys, I got it! I'm in the last Catalina 10.15.7 installer and I did the usb stick following the opencore tutorial. The trackpad works just perfectly!

EDIT

I leave the EFI folder here to see if it works for everyone. Take into account that the SMBIOS part is empty.
It doesn't work for me. Thanks anyway. I've noticed without the battery patch my trackpad doesn't even come up in the settings.

Guys, I just updated the battery patch now it shows plug/unplug status correctly. Could you check it?

Finally guys, I got it! I'm in the last Catalina 10.15.7 installer and I did the usb stick following the opencore tutorial. The trackpad works just perfectly!

EDIT

I leave the EFI folder here to see if it works for everyone. Take into account that the SMBIOS part is empty.
It works for me, but I must click for left button 'cause if I simply tap it doesn't anything.

Can someone help me to make the battery status work? I'am stuck at the building of iasl and I have no idea how to use "ChuwiAerobookBatteryPatchV2.txt" file attached atop of this post.

Thank you!

Last edited:

EDIT

Installed OK but the trackpad doesn't work. The Bluetooth worked OK but looks laggy with the Apple Mouse.

Installed OK but the trackpad doesn't work. The Bluetooth worked OK but looks laggy with the Apple Mouse.
I had to fix battery status for the trackpad to work, but it's working fine now.

Last edited:
What SMBIOS do you use?
Sorry that was a mistake. I just followed the OC guide, then placed the ACPI (dsdt and ssdt) someone uploaded on here. Wifi works, trackpad is working perfectly. Only problem I seem to have is that plugging in the USB C charger doesn't enable charging status. Turning in on while plugged in does make it say plugged in, but still not charging.

Without battery detected the trackpad wasn't working though.

EDIT

My trackpad doesn't seem to work. Can you please point me to the section in the tutorial to check my config.plist?

Hello.
Chuwi as updated the bios, battery patch v2 txt doesn't work.
Can someone help me to fix battery again?

----------------

Solved, flashed old bios

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back