I am shamelessly looking forward to your updates.I just performed my first OpenCore (0.6.3) installation using my old legacy HackPro5,1 as my guineapig. I learned a lot about OC and must say that I'm impressed with the level of control. I plan to start from scratch with my own OC configuration for this HackMini8,1 and I will post my own OC solution. I do not plan to use any of the Dortania precompiled SSDTs in my solution. Fortunately, the Dortania guide is extremely well written for anyone who wants to create their own OC configuration from scratch.
Would you mind posting your latest EFI?I did some minor tweaks and got my G5 to have an even higher single-core score with a 65W i9-9900 than my previous Z390/i9 9900K at stock...
Would you mind posting your latest EFI?
By "tweaking," do you mean CPUFriend.kext data adjustments? Did you change your SystemProductName to iMac19,1? I'm comparing our OC EFIs to see if I can find a problem with mine. I am hoping to have a "vanilla" CPU power management like I do with CLOVER, but maybe not possible with OC? I don't see why our rigs should need CPUFriend.
Also, I noticed that your config.plist might be from a previous version of OC. You might want to look at the following:
- There appears to be a new attribute Kernel > Quirks > DisableLinkeditJettison (something to do with Lilu stability)
- You shouldn't need Kernel > Quirks > XhciPortLimit = 1 with USBInjectAll.kext / SSDT-UIAC. I think you should be able to set Kernel > Quirks > XhciPortLimit = 0
- There appears to be a new config.plist block Kernel > Scheme. Not sure what it does.
- There appear to be new attributes in Misc > Security
- There appears to be a new attribute PlatformInfo > Generic > ProcessorType