- May 14, 2020
- Gigabyte Z390 Designare/ASUS M11H(WiFi)/HP 800G4 DM 35W
- Shappire RX-5700 XT/RX-590
It's just for looks good！ I uses 3072M！Because I have 64Gb DDR4 SDRAM.
I'm currently experimenting with a few changes suggested by @glasgood in another forum that seem to have improved display wake behavior. I'm still testing, so these changes are NOT yet included in my EFI baseline included in the EliteDesk.zip archive attached to post #1.
My current CLOVER config.plist is attached. If you use this config.plist, you must replace all XX-MASKED-XX values with your own.
- Added igfxonln=1 to boot args: results in consistent and reliable display wake from sleep - even after repeated sleep / wake cycles
- Changed darkwake=2 to darkwake=3: appears to result in simultaneous display wake from sleep (with darkwake=2, one display may wake a second or two before the other)
- Added igfxagdc=0 to replace the AGDC kext patch and disabled the AGDC kext patch: no change in behavior, but it should be more reliable for future versions of macOS to use WhateverGreen to disable AGDC