Contribute
Register

[Guide] Booting The USB Installer Using OpenCore

Thanx a lot dude, it jumped right into it after a little bit of loading stuff. do you have same device or just our specs are the same?
same specs and device but our model numbers are different

same specs and device but our model numbers are different
I was previously on mojave-clover and had to do lots of stuff to make it even boot! do you have any advice on installing catalina-OC?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot,

@Feartech on another topic I don't have a good ethernet connection. Is there anyway to do it offline? Like download it beforehand and install it right from USB drive?
not when you use windows to create the installer

not when you use windows to create the installer

The problem is, I dont have fast enough ethernet connection but I do have an android phone and I can USB Tether but the problem is that I cant do it in installer, is there any kind of kext available for it ?
p.s.
I do have access to macos

The problem is, I dont have fast enough ethernet connection but I do have an android phone and I can USB Tether but the problem is that I cant do it in installer, is there any kind of kext available for it ?
p.s.
I do have access to macos

Hello all,
tried opencore according to guides (0.61 package) and get stuck right after selecting opencore with attached screenshot. EFI is attached.

It's a Clevo P750tm1 gaming notebook, Coffee Lake 9700k processor and somewhat a desktop/notebook hybrid. MoBo is a z370 base. I had sucessfully Mojave installed with Clover and unibeast 9.3.0, but could not get onboard graphics (Iris 630) working. So I tried Opencore bbut got stuck here.

Any suggestion?

Attachments

• IMG_7996.jpg
    IMG_7996.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 50
  • EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 43
Hello all,
tried opencore according to guides (0.61 package) and get stuck right after selecting opencore with attached screenshot. EFI is attached.

It's a Clevo P750tm1 gaming notebook, Coffee Lake 9700k processor and somewhat a desktop/notebook hybrid. MoBo is a z370 base. I had sucessfully Mojave installed with Clover and unibeast 9.3.0, but could not get onboard graphics (Iris 630) working. So I tried Opencore bbut got stuck here.

Any suggestion?
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
Well, I thought I was well beyond this step. I have created my specific SSDT's with SSDTTime, and adapted my config.plist according to the guide for coffee lake with ProperTree, also used the mimum kexts required. I have read also the laptop specifics and this is not my first installation. I have reviewed the faq's again...it seems my problem must be a very basic one, but I don't see it.

Back