• Immagine WhatsApp 2022-12-13 ore 10.51.40.jpg
    Immagine WhatsApp 2022-12-13 ore 10.51.40.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 15
hi, thank you for your reply, the HDD is HITACHI Z5K500
should be ok

but you are better off using an SSD or NVME for much better results

should be ok

but you are better off using an SSD or NVME for much better results
mmmh so why you think it is stucked? something wrong in config or in kext? because i cannot find any solution

mmmh so why you think it is stucked? something wrong in config or in kext? because i cannot find any solution
upload your zipped EFI

Hey all, hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I got this up and running from the 1st post, to a point. Couple questions i have a HP 640 G2 with a 500g SSD. What is the best format to use when formating the HDD in Disk utilities, i used APFS. I can boot from the USB but I can't get it copied so it boots from the HDD. I can't see the HDD to begin with normally, and there does not seem to be a UEFI partition in it. And i am unsure if i did something wrong. I tried the tool in the first post that didn't seem to work. Going to put the laptop back on windows for now until i can do some more reading but any help would be great.

Hey all, hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I got this up and running from the 1st post, to a point. Couple questions i have a HP 640 G2 with a 500g SSD. What is the best format to use when formating the HDD in Disk utilities, i used APFS. I can boot from the USB but I can't get it copied so it boots from the HDD. I can't see the HDD to begin with normally, and there does not seem to be a UEFI partition in it. And i am unsure if i did something wrong. I tried the tool in the first post that didn't seem to work. Going to put the laptop back on windows for now until i can do some more reading but any help would be great.
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

you should be able to just click on view then choose show all devices then erase the entire drive as APFS

you could try HFS but it will also convert to a APFS during install anyway

Back