Contribute
Register

[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Unibeast

i'm newbie, can you explain this for me, i search everywhere but i did find any "Laptop Support" or "Legacy USB" option or ... in Unibeast.

Make sure you created your USB with "Laptop Support" and without "Legacy USB"

where are "Laptop Support" & "Legacy USB" ???

i want to install sierra on my laptop (lenovo g500).

Review the config.plist files and compare against those in Unibeast/Multibeast.
So, If I create USB stick using Unibeast, copy FakeSMC, VoodooPS2Controler into EFI partition. Then install macOS from USB stick
For post installation, i don't using Multibeast. I install clover to HDD via .pkg file then I using config.plist from your respository, modify a bit, install some kext into S/L/E, patch DSDT/SSDTs etc ...
So, It's good or not?

So, If I create USB stick using Unibeast, copy FakeSMC, VoodooPS2Controler into EFI partition. Then install macOS from USB stick
For post installation, i don't using Multibeast. I install clover to HDD via .pkg file then I using config.plist from your respository, modify a bit, install some kext into S/L/E, patch DSDT/SSDTs etc ...
So, It's good or not?

There is nothing special that Unibeast does for you in this case, but if you want to use it that way that is fine...

Make sure you created your USB with "Laptop Support" and without "Legacy USB"

How to do that? I mean how to make USB specifically with USB support? Where to enable it?

Back