Contribute
Register

[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover

Hey Guyzz

I'm a Beginner in the world of Hackintosh, I've a HP Notebook {HP 15 da0327TU} with i3-7100U Kaby Lake with @2.4gHz processor ,integrated HD620 Graphics, 4GB RAM, Synaptics Touchpad, Realtek HD Audio, RTL8723DE WiFi + BT 4.0. Almost Done but, can't prepare EFI folder to boot into the Installer (Catalina Installer 10.15.3) using Windows and getting so much errors like Panic, Attempting System Restart, MACH Reboot, etc bla bla.........:mad:

Can you guys help me out ??????
Can you guys help me out how to install Clover Bootloader according to my hardware and system without any error or you can say building Clover bootloader.........:cry:

Hey Guyz.. I,m Building my second Hackintosh on a laptop {HP 15-da0327TU} HP Notebook. All things have been created, macOS Catalina Installer, EFI with some particular changes, etc but I'm Stuck at
ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed [/_SB.PCI0.LPCB.ECO._Q42] (Node ffffff80375bc0f0), AE_NOT_FOUND (20160930/psparse-632)

Can anybody help me out of this ????

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20210613_153542.jpg
    IMG_20210613_153542.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Hello, and thx for every thing u do people !

I installed OS X following the guide on the site. I know that on the laptop it is a particular situation to make everything work and especially on an old laptop like mine.
during the attempts I just install also 10.12 but then I couldn't get the boot again when I wanted to do it all over cleanly.

now I work with 10.10, to get it I followed the guide for legacy mode and I finally got a laptop that works almost perfectly:
> for boot - clover boot
> for kext - Efi / clover / kext / 10.10 /

for the kext I left the ones that unibeats saved but replacing PS2 with the old one I had and which worked on 10.9 and I added for ethernet and the audio the old driveres which worked on the previous version (audio work fine but I would have to manually change between headphones and speaker in the system option, but that's not a problem)

Not work:
battery status
sleep mode

I have read many articles written by Rehabman to try to find a solution for the battery and sleep.

I downloaded MaciASL I tried to re-build a (new DSDT) found the errors and I corrected everything, always looking for the things that rehab has published.
I have saved the DSDT in the Efi / clover / ACPI / patched folder

I've done everything nothing has changed where am I wrong?
I really want at least make sleep mode work as it was in the previous version (I used theere an sleepenable.kext that didn't change anything trying it).

I apologize for my bad english.

( hope a lot am in the correct post to make this post !, i search a lot first where to ask )

Hello, and thx for every thing u do people !

I installed OS X following the guide on the site. I know that on the laptop it is a particular situation to make everything work and especially on an old laptop like mine.
during the attempts I just install also 10.12 but then I couldn't get the boot again when I wanted to do it all over cleanly.

now I work with 10.10, to get it I followed the guide for legacy mode and I finally got a laptop that works almost perfectly:
> for boot - clover boot
> for kext - Efi / clover / kext / 10.10 /

for the kext I left the ones that unibeats saved but replacing PS2 with the old one I had and which worked on 10.9 and I added for ethernet and the audio the old driveres which worked on the previous version (audio work fine but I would have to manually change between headphones and speaker in the system option, but that's not a problem)

Not work:
battery status
sleep mode

I have read many articles written by Rehabman to try to find a solution for the battery and sleep.

I downloaded MaciASL I tried to re-build a (new DSDT) found the errors and I corrected everything, always looking for the things that rehab has published.
I have saved the DSDT in the Efi / clover / ACPI / patched folder

I've done everything nothing has changed where am I wrong?
I really want at least make sleep mode work as it was in the previous version (I used theere an sleepenable.kext that didn't change anything trying it).

I apologize for my bad english.

( hope a lot am in the correct post to make this post !, i search a lot first where to ask )
unibeast is for desktops

you will need to also read up on:

unibeast is for desktops

you will need to also read up on:

thx for replay.
i use unibeast to creat the usb boot, then i use clover for legacy .

for those linke u reply i just readed first tow of them without any good result, just get an fresh DSDT. the 3 one i have to read it yet . hope there are a solution .

thx agin

Hey,
I tried to follow the Clover Laptop Guide.

I have two questions:
1) installing clover on the usb was no problem but the next part is a little bit difficult to interpret (for me). Which partition (HDD/SDD) is meant? Am I right that the partition on the laptop is meant and not the partition of the Mac I am using right now (that wouldn't make any sense for me)? Problem: how should I install something (on the future Hackintosh) without any operating system on it?

I skipped this part and now:

2) I also stuck at the point downloading .kext from github. I don't know GitHub that good. I created a profile and I can download (via code) the zip folders which are shown on the webside but there is no release folder --> no .kext files as described in the guide. Maybe I am completely blind but where are the kext files?

Back