Contribute
Register

[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover

okey thanks... but this... SATA-unsupported.kext .. release are 0 version.... and i don't find downloads
click the green button, clone or download and download as zip

and i don't undestand how to find and donload the config.plist ....

yes...right... but i don't understand what for my system....i have a Hd3000 there are four plist with hd3000.... and I don't know what of this

yes...right... but i don't understand what for my system....i have a Hd3000 there are four plist with hd3000.... and I don't know what of this
if your hardware profile was filled out as per faq: (with screen resolutions as well!):

it may be easier to work out

ahh... sorry..but hd3000 or adm ati radeon 6800? what is better use?

and .. finally, .... find sata-unsupperted.kext ... but in the pic of kexts is sata-100-series-unsopportated.kext. is the same?

ah..scuse me..about the driver wich I have seven and not nine how the pic...is the same too?

ahh... sorry..but hd3000 ora adm ati radeon 6800?

and.. finally,....I find sata-unsupperted.kext... but in the pic of the kexts is sata-100(ecc ecc). is the same?
hardware profile is still not filled out correctly

please amend this before your next reply

what i must do for to filled correctly? what is missing? thanks

what i must do for to filled correctly? what is missing? thanks
Make sure your profile reflects your hardware details.

Please provide complete details in your profile. Do not use the signature. You can use the signature for other systems (eg. a desktop) which you're not asking for assistance within the laptop forums.

To edit your profile: https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/account-details

The profile has 3 fields which are visible with each post you make. The three fields should be filled out as follows:
Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

i try what a moment

Back