Contribute
Register

[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover

So.. managed to copy the Clover folder from my USB to the EFI / Clover folder on the HDD - now I can't boot into OSX from the USB - it Kernel panics, but does it so fast I can't see which line it gets to! Any ideas why copying the Clover folder might cause this? Edit: Managed to grab a screen - attached

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    775.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
So.. managed to copy the Clover folder from my USB to the EFI / Clover folder on the HDD - now I can't boot into OSX from the USB - it Kernel panics, but does it so fast I can't see which line it gets to! Any ideas why copying the Clover folder might cause this?
did you first remove the clover folder from your hard drive efi?

No.. is that the process? I don’t recall seeing that step in the guide. So do I reinstall OS X again?

Hi everyone,

i installed High Sierra....all ok, but I start Clover I have 2 icons win and 2 icons MacOSx...I'd like only 2 icons 1 Win10 and 1 Macosx High Sierra:
my configuration
1 hdd ssd 128gb High Sierra
2 hdd ssd 512gb Windows 10, El Capitan

Attachments

• config.plist
    10 KB · Views: 65
My AIO computer main ITX-HM77 chipset hm65, i5-3320M/ HD4000 connect to LVDS Full HD, blackcreen when choise config hd4000 6series 1600x900? why?

sorry, I have a stupid question... is first time for me..and I don't undestand how to create kexts. I downloaded all file from the link in the wiki...but I don't find the kexts. how I must do for to copy kexts in other folder.
And second question. I don't have nine file in the driver 64uefi but seven. I haven't AppleUIsupport and Aptioinputfix. it's right or i must reinstall clover? thanks

sorry, I have a stupid question... is first time for me..and I don't undestand how to create kexts. I downloaded all file from the link in the wiki...but I don't find the kexts. how I must do for to copy kexts in other folder.
And second question. I don't have nine file in the driver 64uefi but seven. I haven't AppleUIsupport and Aptioinputfix. it's right or i must reinstall clover? thanks
you click the "releases" section on github to download pre compiled kexts
1.jpg

USBInjectAll.kext
in the link there is 0 releases....
then you need to scroll down on the gihub page until you reach downloads

okey thanks... but this... SATA-unsupported.kext .. release are 0 version.... and i don't find downloads

Back