Contribute
Register

[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover

Could no reach the installer, I followed the guide for sierra and everything ok but with mojave I have this issue IMG_20190714_032935.jpg

I'm pretty sure the 2nd post has 2 mistakes when referring to the clover boot into usb installation... I think the 1st time only is to USB then hard drive... right?

I'm pretty sure the 2nd post has 2 mistakes when referring to the clover boot into usb installation... I think the 1st time only is to USB then hard drive... right?
nope

use latest clover version via sourceforge
I have a similar issue (see attached).

I was using the clover recommended by rehabman in the guide, which is behind the latest. I tried installing the latest (5033) but it wouldn't even install -- just kept saying there was an error. I then tried the second latest (5018) but it doesn't seem to play with rehabman's config.plist. I was still unable to boot and I didn't even get as far as I did with his version of clover.

I've done several desktop hackintoshes with no problems but this is my first time with a laptop and it's just not playing along. I've read through a lot of guides and I've tried various things but, other than changing clover, everything ended with this error when trying to boot.

I'm also attaching my latest clover (from when I was started by installing the rehabman version).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 5.53.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 5.53.05 PM.png
    14.9 MB · Views: 182
  • clover copy.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 129
I have a similar issue (see attached).

I was using the clover recommended by rehabman in the guide, which is behind the latest. I tried installing the latest (5033) but it wouldn't even install -- just kept saying there was an error. I then tried the second latest (5018) but it doesn't seem to play with rehabman's config.plist. I was still unable to boot and I didn't even get as far as I did with his version of clover.

I've done several desktop hackintoshes with no problems but this is my first time with a laptop and it's just not playing along. I've read through a lot of guides and I've tried various things but, other than changing clover, everything ended with this error when trying to boot.

I'm also attaching my latest clover (from when I was started by installing the rehabman version).
Rehabman's version doesn't work on latest Mojave, not sure why you uploaded it for?

Rehabman's version doesn't work on latest Mojave, not sure why you uploaded it for?

Didn’t see that in the guide. Must be buried somewhere in some other page or document and I didn’t come across it. Is that because he hasn’t been around much the last few months? Which versions of Mojave does it work with and where is that stated? I do have a HS installer so I could use that if I can’t figure out how to get an older Mojave release.

Didn’t see that in the guide. Must be buried somewhere in some other page or document and I didn’t come across it. Is that because he hasn’t been around much the last few months? Which versions of Mojave does it work with and where is that stated? I do have a HS installer so I could use that if I can’t figure out how to get an older Mojave release.
not stated as Rehabman hasn't been here few a bit

not stated as Rehabman hasn't been here few a bit
So do you know which Mojave version broke his clover fork? Or should I just go with HS?

Back