Contribute
Register

[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover

about a month ago i could install osx.
i used the instruction in insanely... forum to create the usb with clover

now i wanted to reinstall it for some reason and unfortunately i formated the installer USB and i do not have dsdt and config.plist which i used before.

i created the usb disk again. but after the progress bar and apple sign disppears without no errors and the installation process must start,the screen does not show any thing and gets black. but it is waiting for my action because after some time it goes to standbye mode.
i remember that the first time i edited config.plist with xcode and added something to it to solve this issue, but i dont remember what i did.

can somebody help me to overcome the issue again?

about a month ago i could install osx.
i used the instruction in insanely... forum to create the usb with clover

now i wanted to reinstall it for some reason and unfortunately i formated the installer USB and i do not have dsdt and config.plist which i used before.

i created the usb disk again. but after the progress bar and apple sign disppears without no errors and the installation process must start,the screen does not show any thing and gets black. but it is waiting for my action because after some time it goes to standbye mode.
i remember that the first time i edited config.plist with xcode and added something to it to solve this issue, but i dont remember what i did.

can somebody help me to overcome the issue again?

Read post #1.

Read post #1.
thank youyour instruction solved my issue i tried to install clover boot loader on hdd.after restarting, the system did not boot up and caused error.i started the system using usb in safe mode and replaced hdd efi folder with usb efi folder. it did not show any error but did not boot up too.the system just boots up through usb in safe modehow should i solve this one?

thank youyour instruction solved my issue i tried to install clover boot loader on hdd.after restarting, the system did not boot up and caused error.i started the system using usb in safe mode and replaced hdd efi folder with usb efi folder. it did not show any error but did not boot up too.the system just boots up through usb in safe modehow should i solve this one?

Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

this is my clover. i had to deleted some more files either to decrease the 11Mb to 2Mb.
i found something.
when i am in windows and i switch to os x the problem begins
after some tryings and rebootings it sometimes boots up

Attachments

• CLOVER0.zip
    2 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1415.JPG
    IMG_1415.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1420.JPG
    IMG_1420.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1421.jpg
    IMG_1421.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 83
this is my clover. i had to deleted some more files either to decrease the 11Mb to 2Mb.
i found something.
when i am in windows and i switch to os x the problem begins
after some tryings and rebootings it sometimes boots up

Your panic is caused by VoodooHDA. Remove.

as far as i am concerned my sound card just works with this file.i tested sme other files and they did not work.
would you introduce me another file for my HDA?
my track pad works fine with your voodooPs2 file and i must really tank you for that.:thumbup:

just another question.
i know intel n1030 wifi combo is not supported and does not work but my bluetooth is working. and i can use internet through internet tethering.
how is it possible that bt works and wifi doesnt

Back