Contribute
Register

[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover

Remove the logitech stuff... see if the PS2 keyboard problems go away...

Also, you have lots of post-install work to do:
- power management
- ACPI patching
- proper audio support
- disabling nvidia

Problem was there before I installed the logitech stuff.

Audio support, I've tried quite a few different things and none are working.

What don't you understand in post #1?

Note: Most of the time MBR for USB is a better choice.

I cant get the usb to run in that laptop but with unibeast i can... but i would like to install with clover (easier for me and im already used to it.)

I cant get the usb to run in that laptop but with unibeast i can... but i would like to install with clover (easier for me and im already used to it.)

Follow the instructions in post #1 carefully.

I see no problems related to PS2 in that log. They keyboard seems to be getting events and delivering them.

Did you complete everything mentioned here? http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-installer-laptops-clover-91.html#post1098543

Not yet, but only have the acpi and power management left to do.

Regarding Nvidia, is there any chance that the 970m will become usable at some point ? I do have Nvidia web drivers installed, although the 970m obviously isn't compatible (therefore I will be removing the driver).

By the way, the information in the log from timestamp 14/09/2015 22:15:39.000 and onwards, coincides with when my keyboard stopped working.

Not yet, but only have the acpi and power management left to do.

Regarding Nvidia, is there any chance that the 970m will become usable at some point ? I do have Nvidia web drivers installed, although the 970m obviously isn't compatible (therefore I will be removing the driver).

By the way, the information in the log from timestamp 14/09/2015 22:15:39.000 and onwards, coincides with when my keyboard stopped working.

That log has something to do with WebKit...

No chance of Nvidia working in a dual-GPU (Optimus) situation.

Best to disable it with ACPI patches.

Follow the instructions in post #1 carefully.

I already understood that i can make it run with Clover legacy, but when i add the installer to the usb drive i wont open..

I already understood that i can make it run with Clover legacy, but when i add the installer to the usb drive i wont open..

No need for legacy boot with the system in your profile. Use Clover UEFI.

Back