Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
[GUIDE] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover UEFI

I have attached my DSDT. I find it difficult to make my Audio work. It shows only some Hexadecimal characters. There is nothing else more to identify. Any help here?

Thanks,
Sille Bille
Audio codec id cannot be determined by DSDT. You need to get an audio codec dump from Linux.

And your question about audio in this thread is off-topic. Please open a separate thread.

Motherboard
Hp DV6 7040tx
CPU
Intel core i7 3610QM
Graphics
Intel HD 4000 + Nvidia 630M 2GB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone

This time I am trying to install Yosemite with Clover and formatted the USB drive with MBR partition. I followed all installation guide, however when I reboot my computer it seems that USB is not bootable. I tried with Unibeast, USB is bootable but clover option is not available!
Any idea why this happen?
Make sure to follow the entire guide correctly. You have to partition 1st drive as FAT and 2nd drive as HFS. Also make sure that you type the correct command to install Yosemite to "Install_osx" partition.

Motherboard
Sony Vaio E Series, SVE151D11L
CPU
Intel Core i5-2450M 2.50GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics3000, 1366x768
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone

What I see in the Partition tab of Disk Utility is: Name: CLOVER_EFI, Format: MS_DOS (FAT), Size: 200 MB and second Partition: Name: install-osx, Format: Mac OS Extended (Journaled), Size: 7.58 GB

I copied the code in guide into terminal and installation was successful. Though it is not working!

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS

This time I am trying to install Yosemite with Clover and formatted the USB drive with MBR partition. I followed all installation guide, however when I reboot my computer it seems that USB is not bootable. I tried with Unibeast, USB is bootable but clover option is not available!
Any idea why this happen?
Are you sure your laptop BIOS has UEFI boot capability?

Motherboard
CPU
Graphics
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone

That sounds an excellent question! I am sure how to find that! Can you help me please?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS

That sounds an excellent question! I am sure how to find that! Can you help me please?
If you don't have an option for Legacy vs. UEFI boot in BIOS, then you don't have UEFI capability.

UEFI is a given on new computers that come with Windows 8.1. For the most part, this means current Haswell/8-series laptops.

It is also commonly available on Ivy/7-series laptops.

But it becomes a little more rare on Sandy/6-series laptops...

Motherboard
CPU
Graphics
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone

I definitely confirm that this machine does not have UEFI, because I checked the setupact.txt file in windows and under "Callback_BootEnvironmentDetect: Detected boot environment" it says "BIOS." Therefore, I may not be able to install Yosemite with clover. Correct?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS

I definitely confirm that this machine does not have UEFI, because I checked the setupact.txt file in windows and under "Callback_BootEnvironmentDetect: Detected boot environment" it says "BIOS." Therefore, I may not be able to install Yosemite with clover. Correct?
Machines that can boot UEFI can also boot legacy, so no... your data doesn't say anything about the capabilities of BIOS... it just confirms the mode that Windows is booting in.

You need to look at your BIOS options.

D

Deleted member 980631

It must be config.plist at /EFI/Clover/config.plist.

You need to use your BIOS hotkey to access the boot selection menu (not the same as BIOS settings). Refer to your user manual.

It is not a file, it is a setting in config.plist.
I've done all these, and could start the installer.
but now I am stacked in apple logo, the progress bar went alomost 40% then it stops, I waited more than 10 minutes but nothing happened. Any ideas?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS

I've done all these, and could start the installer.
but now I am stacked in apple logo, the progress bar went alomost 40% then it stops, I waited more than 10 minutes but nothing happened. Any ideas?
Read the guide... boot verbose to troubleshoot.