• Screen: 15' FlexView Display 3840x2160
  • SSD1: MZNLN256HAJ1-000L7 256GB
  • SSD2: SSD 970 EVO 500GB
  • Ethernet: Intel® Ethernet Connection (7) I219-LM
  • Bluetooth: RFCOMM Protocal TDI
  • Webcam: Integrated Camera
  • Audio: Realtek® Audio
  • UEFEI Support: yes
Hello, i posted my configuration just in case. This is my 1st Hackintosh project. As my previous post, i have successfully install Clover bootloader to USB. Before attempting to boot Catalina to my X1 Extreme, i have a question to ask: are either of my SSD even compatible to boot Catalina?

Thank you all.

Motherboard
Acer Z5WAH; Rev 1.0; BIOS 1.32 (Aspire E5-571)
CPU
Core i5-4210U @ 1.70GHz x 4
Graphics
Intel HD 4400
Hi all,
First of all, thank you every one. I successfully saw desktop of Catalina on my Acer Aspire E5-571. I already see I still have several difficulty for a complete set up. Now, I wanna know is the first post this thread still available for Catalina environment? Because my laptop cannot find the boot partition and refuse to boot, but when I put the installation USB stick, the laptop can find every partition and let the laptop boots from the installed Catalina from an HDD. I am sure why booting is available from USB. I am gonna check over things again.

Motherboard
ASUS X550
CPU
INTEL CORE I5 4200U
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
no exist any file FakeSMC.kext in github repo

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
no exist any file FakeSMC.kext in github repo
maybe re read the readme as mentioned in post 1:

Note: Please READ the README at each link so you know where pre-built binaries are located. Copy only the kext to Clover/kexts/Other (usually the kext is found in the Release folder inside the ZIP). At the acidanthera github, pre-built kexts are available from the "Releases" page.

Motherboard
HP Probook 4530s-Clover
CPU
i5-2430M
Graphics
HD 3000
Hi everyone!
So I have received a "new-er" laptop HP4530s. Similar to the one I had previously. I wanted to use this opportunity to do a fresh install on my SSD taken from the old machine and that I have put in the new one... I was running Sierra and now I want to install High Sierra. I have wiped my SSD and formatted it to HFS+ (I know it changes to APFS during the new install).
I have made a USB installer using this guide (I use RehabMan clover) https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
Yesterday I have managed to go through to the installer, it seemed to have completed except that I can't see my High Sierra partition on Clover boot screen. (except when I am choosing (F9) my boot volume to Boot from EFI then I get a different (green)clover splash screen, I can actually see my High Sierra partition but when I boot from it I get a forbidden sign. Please find attached my EFI folder, the boot verbose and some BIOS settings and my exact configuration. Hope somebody can help. I have installed successfully a good number of hackintoshes but this time I am struggling big time! Thank you

Attachments

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi everyone!
So I have received a "new-er" laptop HP4530s. Similar to the one I had previously. I wanted to use this opportunity to do a fresh install on my SSD taken from the old machine and that I have put in the new one... I was running Sierra and now I want to install High Sierra. I have wiped my SSD and formatted it to HFS+ (I know it changes to APFS during the new install).
I have made a USB installer using this guide (I use RehabMan clover) https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
Yesterday I have managed to go through to the installer, it seemed to have completed except that I can't see my High Sierra partition on Clover boot screen. (except when I am choosing (F9) my boot volume to Boot from EFI then I get a different (green)clover splash screen, I can actually see my High Sierra partition but when I boot from it I get a forbidden sign. Please find attached my EFI folder, the boot verbose and some BIOS settings and my exact configuration. Hope somebody can help. I have installed successfully a good number of hackintoshes but this time I am struggling big time! Thank you
you will need to use a later version of clover

Motherboard
HP Probook 4530s-Clover
CPU
i5-2430M
Graphics
HD 3000
Ok so I have installed the latest clover on my key, copied over my config.plist and the various kexts and .efi that were on my old clover... Nothing. When I select my USB key I get : please install an operating system etc. ??? Any more ideas?

Attachments

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Ok so I have installed the latest clover on my key, copied over my config.plist and the various kexts and .efi that were on my old clover... Nothing. When I select my USB key I get : please install an operating system etc. ??? Any more ideas?
nothing attached