Contribute
Register

[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover

take a pic to upload here

IMG_20220505_150637.jpg

there is a newer guide you can try:
in the last step of the dos script when it copies from the RecoveryHDMetaDmg.pkg a virus is detected by win11:mad:

in the last step of the dos script when it copies from the RecoveryHDMetaDmg.pkg a virus is detected by win11:mad:
clover is being replaced by opencore nowadays, try that instead

Last edited:
Best thing to happen to the Hackintosh world.
Everyone that has bricked their Mac laptop by either installing Clover or even just booting from a Clover USB would certainly agree with this.

Everyone that has bricked their Mac laptop by either installing Clover or even just booting from a Clover USB would certainly agree with this.
yes, have read enough horror stories!

clover is being replaced by opencore nowadays, try that instead
opencore is what i have choosen when extracting the RecoveryHDMetaDmg.pkg and installing it to the stick.
Restored my Windows partition, gebun from scratch, when the stick is trying to boot i observed this newer guide is not for mbr, its for uefi

opencore is what i have choosen when extracting the RecoveryHDMetaDmg.pkg and installing it to the stick.
Restored my Windows partition, gebun from scratch, when the stick is trying to boot i observed this newer guide is not for mbr, its for uefi
best not to carry on posting in this thread as it is for clover

Anyone get blank screen no Clover GUI when has ApfsDriverLoader.efi in EFI\Clover\drivers\UEFI? It boot normal if load ApfsDriverLoader.efi manual in efi shell?

Back