- Mar 6, 2013
- dual core
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
This is my specs:
My Thinkpad X1 Extreme Specifications:
I attempt to install Clover to USB on a real hardware (i have an old MacBook Pro), this is the USB that i use
- Model: Thinhpad X1 Extreme 20MFCTO1WW
- BIOS: LENOVO N2EET42W (1.24)
- SMBIOS: post-installation
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8850H vPro 6C12T @2.6GHz
- iGPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Wifi: Intel® Wireless AC 9560 160 MHz
- RAM: 24GB 2666MHz Dual-Channel SODIMM
- Screen: 15' FlexView Display 3840x2160
- SSD1: MZNLN256HAJ1-000L7 256GB
- SSD2: SSD 970 EVO 500GB
- Ethernet: Intel® Ethernet Connection (7) I219-LM
- Bluetooth: RFCOMM Protocal TDI
- Webcam: Integrated Camera
- Audio: Realtek® Audio
- UEFEI Support: yes
View attachment 467625
I chose option 1 in this tutorial, which is:
# repartition /dev/disk2 MBR, two partitions
# first partition, "CLOVER EFI" FAT32, 200MiB
# second partition, "install_osx", HFS+J, remainder
diskutil partitionDisk2 2 MBR FAT32 "CLOVER EFI" 200Mi HFS+J "install_osx" R
I have this error:
View attachment 467626
Then i only tried:
diskutil partitionDisk2 2 MBR FAT32 "CLOVER EFI" 200Mi HFS+J "install_osx" R. And i got this:
View attachment 467627
Everthing was done on a real hardware, not VDIs.
Please help me. Thank you so much for your time.
your image doesn't tell me much....
also your hardware profile needs sorting out properly
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
Before asking a question, many common questions are already commonly asked and answered, and many answers exist in the sticky threads in this forum. Read this post before and any relevant guide before asking a question... If you ask a question that is answered by this FAQ, you'll likely be...www.tonymacx86.com
This is my original post.
I have tried this command alone: diskutil partitionDisk2 2 MBR FAT32 "CLOVER EFI" 200Mi HFS+J "install_osx" R, this error pops up after i hit enter.