@RehabMan, I follow this guide, and create usb installer, install Mojave, but failed in last setp, "9. If everything goes well, you will finish up the installation process and arrive at the OS X desktop.", I can not arrive at the OS X desktop, before enter the desktop, my computer restarted, I tried many times, still can not arrive at the OS X desktop。 I do not meet any error before step 9.
First of all. Thanks for all the great work and info.
My laptop has DVMT-prealloc of 64MB so I want to disable or remove the 32MB patch as the guide suggests.
Can I dump some lines on the sample config.plist files you provide o should I better use Xcode to do it? Which is the way to use it? I opened the file in Xcode but I am not sure what to do in order to disable or remove the patch.
Typically, there is not much in Multibeast that applies to laptops.
Followed instructions at beginning of this thread:
- Downloaded latest Clover from Rehabman branch and applied to USB that was formatted on a Mac. Checked checked first two boxes, otherwise left defaults.
- Installed bootable Mojave on USB using sudo command shown.
- Made changes to BIOS on laptop
- Booted to Clover: no OSX drive listed - only Windows.
I am trying to install to second SSD on this laptop and will dual boot. Questions:
- What am I missing? Why no OSX install option?
- Will the stock config.plist file that comes with Clover_v2.4k_r4701.RM-4963.ca6cca7c be close enough for install?
PS My signature WAS, but I was banned for using it (!), so... Working on laptop. Desktop is 100%.
Laptop: ASUS Q405UA | i5-8250U | HD620
Desktop: Gigabyte Z370N | i5-8400 | Giga RX 580 8