Contribute
Register

[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover

I can't proceed to installation, when I click "continue" button in bottom right, the button goes grey & not showing installer window
did you go into disk utility first?

if so then create a new usb installer

did you go into disk utility first?

if so then create a new usb installer

10++ times I create Mojave installer & always ended like this..

but I got succeded when create with High Sierra one

Last edited:
EDIT:

UEFI Native (Without CSM) worked for me and successfully installed the 10.13.6 High Sierra

Congratulations. But your other questions are off-topic.

I downloaded MacOS Mojave using "macOS Mojave Patcher Tool" from dosdude1 website (which should download directly from apple servers).

Download with the Mac App Store.

please help me

Open a separate thread. This topic is only for initial installation... and your previous post clearly indicates that is already done.

sorry my english is so bad..
1. succeded creating bootable (as usually I create High Sierra & prior vanilla)
2. booting succeded into macos installer page
3. formating my disk using Disk Utility (inside installer) & succeded
4. Then I click "Install Mojave" & press "Continue" button, I'm only got Greyed button & no respond from installer..

so, what should I do? I hope you understand what I mean, because my english is so bad..

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

@RehabMan , I was told you could help me. I have a Dual booting MacBook pro but its too bulky to carry about and too expensive too. I have an extra Lenovo Thinkpad T420 i5-2540M w/ WIN 10 that I was really wanting to install a nice version of OSx on. I already have the drive bay caddy and Dell wifi card that supposed to be compatible with OSx. I just recently finished my first hackintosh by the skin on my teeth. Do you know about this machine? Can you tell me what I need to do to get OSx on this neat machine?

@RehabMan , I was told you could help me. I have a Dual booting MacBook pro but its too bulky to carry about and too expensive too. I have an extra Lenovo Thinkpad T420 i5-2540M w/ WIN 10 that I was really wanting to install a nice version of OSx on. I already have the drive bay caddy and Dell wifi card that supposed to be compatible with OSx. I just recently finished my first hackintosh by the skin on my teeth. Do you know about this machine? Can you tell me what I need to do to get OSx on this neat machine?

Read post #1.

Download with the Mac App Store.
Currently it's not possible anymore. I used this tool because of that. I am on Mojave on my macbook and it only checks for updates without allowing me to download anything. I've tried in any way but am unable to find a working way. I tried even with mas (the cli tool) but I can't download mojave (while I can download sierra so I'm pretty sure I'm not doing something wrong). Seems like a lot of people are still able to download from the app store, but I'm not (like many many other, maybe that's something related to country stuff).
I even tried to download from the official apple website (since I have a valid dev account), but there are only patches and not the full os.

Would be very grateful if someone can help me downloading mojave from the app store

Back