Contribute
Register

[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover

Hi, after getting to the installation process, it won't let me format my drive to install OS X... I have pictures. I need to know if I am doing it right or if something went wrong while setting up my USB. Thank you.

Why are you trying to partition/erase your USB media? Installation should be done to the main HDD/SSD, not to your install USB.

Hi,
i'm new here and i'm trying to setup my toshiba z30.
I've installed and it boots well to Sierra.
Now i need to make work my HD 4400. I've downloaded the config_HD4600_4400_4200.plist with FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
When i try to boot, it doesn't show me my MAC partition to start booting, but if i put old config.plist it shows me and boot quite well.
Is it possible to anyone help me?
Thank you

You forgot HFSPlus.efi. Read the guide carefully.

It's working well now :D
i'm trying now to setup my audio, the only thing i know is vendor:8086 and Dev ID:9c20.
What can i do please?
Thanks

I'm sorry, I cant clearly follow the guide :( Where do i go from here?

Attachments

• IMG_2914.JPG
    IMG_2914.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
I'm sorry, I cant clearly follow the guide :( Where do i go from here?
disk utility - create partition, then close then install macos

It's not finding my HDD in the disk utility so I can't create partition and install mac os

I can't seem to boot the installer at all. I have used a friend's mac to create the installer and I get the clover boot menu. After that when I select boot mac OS installer, the screen flashes black for a sec and then my laptop starts booting windows.

I've been doing research for the past couple days and I still cant seem to figure out why this is the case.

My HW is as follows:

System: Acer Apsire R5-471T
CPU: i5-6200U/Skylake
Graphics: HD520, 1920x1080 Touch Screen

I can't seem to boot the installer at all. I have used a friend's mac to create the installer and I get the clover boot menu. After that when I select boot mac OS installer, the screen flashes black for a sec and then my laptop starts booting windows.

I've been doing research for the past couple days and I still cant seem to figure out why this is the case.

My HW is as follows:

System: Acer Apsire R5-471T
CPU: i5-6200U/Skylake
Graphics: HD520, 1920x1080 Touch Screen

Open a separate thread...

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Back