Contribute
Register

[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover

Alright, done!

Your profile is not filled out per request in post #1.
Is your system "mixed" (HD3000 on 7-series chipset)? Because that's the config.plist you're using.
What is your screen resolution.

EFI/Clover/kexts/Other are not the kexts linked in post #1.

Are you booting UEFI? Did you try the alternate DropTables as described in post #1.

I had a working El Capitan install using your config.plist and it worked great. Went to boot it up this morning (nothing changed), and now I have this error. I'm reading that it has something to do with the RAM config in config.plist? Any suggestions?

j9b5EdG.png

Attachments

• CLOVER_savage24x.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 84
I'm reading that it has something to do with the RAM config in config.plist?

It can be... or it can be due to incorrect/bad kexts you installed.

Any suggestions?

config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust=true.

Note: Your EFI/Clover is NOT per post #1.

I wanted to go through this Guide and downloaded the Clover EFI bootloader from the supplied sourceforge link. When I started the install routine it noticed that this piece of software could damage my iMac(not hackintosh, but Apple Device). Is this to be ignored or am I missing something?

I wanted to go through this Guide and downloaded the Clover EFI bootloader from the supplied sourceforge link. When I started the install routine it noticed that this piece of software could damage my iMac(not hackintosh, but Apple Device). Is this to be ignored or am I missing something?

You won't be installing Clover on your Mac. Clover is installed to a USB stick.

You won't be installing Clover on your Mac. Clover is installed to a USB stick.

maybe I didn't select the USB and the system warned me. anyways, If the usb is selected I can proceed no matter what I guess?

BTW. UniBeast 6.1.1 says : UniBeast 6 uses Clover as the bootloader and supports OS X Yosemite and OS X El Capitan USB creation.

Does this mean I can follow the instructions
[ http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...-el-capitan-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html ]

and Clover will be part of my OSX Boot Stick? I could skip this Guide then

Your profile is not filled out per request in post #1.
Is your system "mixed" (HD3000 on 7-series chipset)? Because that's the config.plist you're using.
What is your screen resolution.

EFI/Clover/kexts/Other are not the kexts linked in post #1.

Are you booting UEFI? Did you try the alternate DropTables as described in post #1.

I've checked and fixes all this stuff, but still get the same thing - stuck on the fakesmckeystore: started. I don't know what to do..

Attachments

• Clover-rokst.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 64
I've checked and fixes all this stuff, but still get the same thing - stuck on the fakesmckeystore: started. I don't know what to do..

The kexts you have in Clover/kexts/Other are not those linked from the guide.

From where did you download OS X?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

Back