CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
No I wasn't using any patches, this is just an installer USB with Clover made using your guide.

Fan is completely off during the install, laptop overheats and soon I get HP warning that computer has been stopped because temperature is too high.
You mentioned "restarting from OS X". Presumably this version of OS X may use the fan patches I mention.

If you run OS X with the fan patches active, then restart into a USB that does not have HPFanReset, you'll leave the fan configuration in BIOS in a potentially bad/inactive state.

I found that PBI-CE "6x70-8x70 with AMD" config doesn't work but with "HD4000 1600x900+ (P-Stepper error)" everything works fine. So is it P-stepper problems i'm having with this CPU and it's the reason normal configs won't work?
No idea. You didn't really describe what you mean by "doesn't work".

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270N-WIFI
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 560
You mentioned "restarting from OS X". Presumably this version of OS X may use the fan patches I mention.

If you run OS X with the fan patches active, then restart into a USB that does not have HPFanReset, you'll leave the fan configuration in BIOS in a potentially bad/inactive state.

No idea. You didn't really describe what you mean by "doesn't work".
I have installer USB with Clover #1 and SSD with Clover #2 and OSX. I patched DSDT/SSDT with PBI-CE on Clover #2 and used readings only patch (although I can't really know what PBI-CE did when selecting readings only) and there is no HPFanReset or ACPIPoller on Clover #2.

After selecting shutdown from OSX (Clover #2) then turning on the laptop and booting from Clover #1 fan is completely inactive. If I restart from OSX fan in working when booting from Clover #1. Are you saying that fan control is not returned to BIOS even after a cold boot?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have installer USB with Clover #1 and SSD with Clover #2 and OSX. I patched DSDT/SSDT with PBI-CE on Clover #2 and used readings only patch (although I can't really know what PBI-CE did when selecting readings only) and there is no HPFanReset or ACPIPoller on Clover #2.
It is a good idea to keep HPFanReset.efi just in case the fan needs resetting (due to fan patches). As far as ACPIPoller.kext, it will not even start when there is no work to do (eg. you didn't use a fan patch that needs it), so there is no problem just leaving it.

After selecting shutdown from OSX (Clover #2) then turning on the laptop and booting from Clover #1 fan is completely inactive.
This could be due to fan patches previously used or due to ACPI not being patched to run OS X at that point.

Are you saying that fan control is not returned to BIOS even after a cold boot?
Correct. If you're using the silent fan patch, it is only returned to BIOS by HPFanReset.efi or by EC reset. The changes the silent fan patch makes in the EC survive a full shutdown.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270N-WIFI
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 560
It is a good idea to keep HPFanReset.efi just in case the fan needs resetting (due to fan patches). As far as ACPIPoller.kext, it will not even start when there is no work to do (eg. you didn't use a fan patch that needs it), so there is no problem just leaving it.

This could be due to fan patches previously used or due to ACPI not being patched to run OS X at that point.

Correct. If you're using the silent fan patch, it is only returned to BIOS by HPFanReset.efi or by EC reset. The changes the silent fan patch makes in the EC survive a full shutdown.
Tried dropping HPFanReset.efi into the USB and the fan works now during the install with all configs I tried. Thank you :)

Motherboard
HP ENVY M6-K025DX
CPU
Intel Core i5-4200U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, I have a HP Envy Laptop, and every time with the guide that you provided, I get to the installation screen, (Thank you again) but when I go into Disk Utility my Hard Drive never shows up. Sorry if this has already been brought up. But I can't seem to find a solution for it anywhere. I have used different hard drives, all to no avail. Thanks in Advance.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, I have a HP Envy Laptop, and every time with the guide that you provided, I get to the installation screen, (Thank you again) but when I go into Disk Utility my Hard Drive never shows up. Sorry if this has already been brought up. But I can't seem to find a solution for it anywhere. I have used different hard drives, all to no avail. Thanks in Advance.
Read post #1 regarding HPRAIDInjector.kext and SATA in RAID mode...

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270N-WIFI
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 560
HPFanReset.efi from PBI-CE works fine in the USB but if I drop new version from bitbucket "HPFanReset-2013-1205.efi" the fan is again off.

Could it be that PBI-CE 6.4.6 uses older fan patch and then updated HPFanReset doesn't work or could there be something wrong with the updated HPFanReset?

Motherboard
Aspire VN7-591G (U3E1)
CPU
Intel Core i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 860m & Intel HD4600
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Fix complete.
thank rehabman Wish you a good day.

Motherboard
HP G4 250 (Clover)
CPU
i3 5005U
Graphics
HD 5500
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hello. i'm sorry to bother, i tried to modify my DVMT memory size.
i tried setup_var 0x18C 0x3

And i had error: can’t set variable using efi (error: 0x000000000000001a)

how can i fix it?