Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] ASUS Zenbook UX430 - i7 8550 Kaby Lake R ALC294

Status
Not open for further replies.
@starcentral is audio still not working well on the ux430ua?

Last edited:
@starcentral is audio still not working well on the ux430ua?

I'm still using the audio drivers as per my notes on post #7. Everything works but not the mic/headphone jack. Apparently newer files are available but I have temporarily given up trying to get it working. I was in touch with insanelydeep for a bit to try and get it fixed but the steps were too much work. Mirone released something newer that might work but I have not tried.

If you get it working, let me know. thanks

Hello,

I have some problems with this laptop... While sleep, after sleep the laptop turn off and start. I have saved some problem reports (uploaded).
The Laptop works fine but this crash down during work are not nice. I think it could be some Problems with the USB Ports...

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 164
  • Fehler_1_10.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 171
  • Fehlermeldung 1.txt
    33 KB · Views: 164
  • Fehlermeldung 2.txt
    32.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Fehlermeldung 3.txt
    10.2 KB · Views: 183
  • Fehlermeldung 4.txt
    29.1 KB · Views: 180
  • Fehlermeldung 5.txt
    30.5 KB · Views: 194
  • Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-03 um 16.47.12.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-03 um 16.47.12.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 135
Hello @starcentral. I am hoping to hackintosh the UX430UN. I am hoping if you could give me the full EFI folder for my reference. Thank you!

Hi @starcentral. Can you confirm if display over HDMI using the type-c port works? Thanks.

It's now 3 years with my Asus Zenbook UX430UA-DH74 and solid performance without any issues at all. Again I am grateful to rehab man and many others who helped me get everything patched and working on this laptop.

I am looking at maybe doing a hackintosh on a newer model Asus laptop, does anyone have any good recommendations on which Zenbook I should go after? UX435? vivobook?

Thanks,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back