Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] ASUS Zenbook UX430 - i7 8550 Kaby Lake R ALC294

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear moderators or maybe @Feartech can help, I updated post #7 today and it was deleted. post #7 was the full guide I wrote to setup this machine with full setup in a clover.zip attachment. I'm not sure why it was deleted but can you please bring it back, it had all my steps and was my reference for the build and as well to others.

Last edited:
Dear moderators or maybe @Feartech can help, I updated post #7 today and it was deleted. post #7 was the full guide I wrote to setup this machine with full setup in a clover.zip attachment. I'm not sure why it was deleted but can you please bring it back, it had all my steps and was my reference for the build and as well to others.
post 7 was last updated Feb 1, 2018

post 7 was last updated Feb 1, 2018

@Feartech, I updated post #7 it this morning and it said "awaiting moderation approval" but now checking later in the day the original post #7 is gone. #8 has now turned to #7 it seems? :crazy: Below is the cached post by google, you can see what #7 originally was. Is there any way to bring this back?

CACHED VERSION POST #7

@Feartech, I updated post #7 it this morning and it said "awaiting moderation approval" but now checking later in the day the original post #7 is gone. #8 has now turned to #7 it seems? :crazy: Below is the cached post by google, you can see what #7 originally was. Is there any way to bring this back?

CACHED VERSION POST #7
maybe @Stork may have an answer

Is there any way to bring this back?
The forum Rules state:
  • Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, nonsense posts, or one-word (or short) posts.
Please attach all image and other files (EFI.zip, config.plist, etc.) to your post.

The forum Rules state:
  • Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, nonsense posts, or one-word (or short) posts.
Please attach all image and other files (EFI.zip, config.plist, etc.) to your post.

Hm, that must have been it then, I updated my build/guide which started in post #7 with info about a partition tool I used and added a picture. Sorry, I did not know that images can't be links anymore but guys this was a successful guide that was deleted with steps and info, is there a way to get it back? The clover.zip folder was there too. @P1LGRIM and @Stork is there anything we can do to restore it, I can update the post and remove any links so its not breaking rules.

@P1LGRIM and @Stork is there anything we can do to restore it
That would be above my pay grade if we actually got paid.

Why not post your build guide as a new thread ?

Hm, that must have been it then, I updated my build/guide which started in post #7 with info about a partition tool I used and added a picture. Sorry, I did not know that images can't be links anymore but guys this was a successful guide that was deleted with steps and info, is there a way to get it back? The clover.zip folder was there too. @P1LGRIM and @Stork is there anything we can do to restore it, I can update the post and remove any links so its not breaking rules.
I can make it visible again if you edit it immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back