Contribute
Register

[Guide] ASUS Zenbook UX310UA (& UX310UQK) macOS Mojave / Catalina with Clover (& Big Sur using OpenCore EFI) Installation Guide

Motherboard
Asus Vivobook S15 / x510UAR
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
great guide, thank you. Any success with Clover booting Big Sur in the meantime, somebody?

Motherboard
HP Z220 CMT Workstation | Asus ZenBook UX310UA-FC329T
CPU
i7-3770 | i5 - 7200U
Graphics
RX 480 | HD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
great guide, thank you. Any success with Clover booting Big Sur in the meantime, somebody?
i wouln't try clover for Big Sur, the guide say Big Sur using OpenCore for a reason. I have build 3 hack's with OpenCore and i dont miss clover. The OpenCore guide is so extremely detailed, read it a few times and i assure u that you wil get it working

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus Vivobook S15 / x510UAR
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
@ChriswiththeBeard @Shinji3rd Success here not just booting Big Sur via OC but now also via latest Clover:
- added Quirks from OC
- removed (for my hack) incompatible sub-kexts from kexts with plugins folders (until Clover allows blocking injection of specific kexts by name)
- in the 'Hide' section, removed 'Preboot'
- in Clover GUI, boot from Preboot (until the Clover dev team has achieved masking Big Sur Preboot to appear in the GUI as bootbale Big Sur, OC style)

Big Sur now booting as reliable via new OC flavor Clover as with OC itself - unity achieved :)

Motherboard
ASUS UX310UAK
CPU
I7 7500U
Graphics
Good day
I have a problem with my trackpad freezing, does anyone know how to solve this? I already tried to replace VoodooI2C but can't fix the freeze. Thanks